Suggestion on how to beat certain teams

Can anyone list teams that are able to defeat these powerful defense teams?
- mk, koros, emily, furnace meta
- krexx, cobressa, viperia, emily/mk
- bauble, emily, furnace/artrid, mk/shade

* Also on a side note, when I face a team with a shadowblade they always target a hero on my team that is guaranteed to die in one shot but my shadowblade is being stupid and attacking targets with high defense with almost no chance of one shooting them. Why is my shadowblade being dumb? * Thanks :)
Tagged:

Comments

• Skip_HolmesSkip_Holmes Member
    edited March 3
    You're in the wrong forum section, but I'll get you started:

Krexx/cobressa/viperia/Emily (or Leo) is the easiest of your list to reliably beat.

If it's a Leo team, open with shade on Leo to kill him. Then use shadowblade (or willow) to remove krexx taunt. Other two heroes are Koros and Emily. Use Koros (rez with Emily first if needed) targeting viperia. This will just leave cobressa to deal with and she isn't much of a threat on her own.

If it's an Emily team, take shade out and put furnace in instead. Open with SB or willow to remove krexx taunt, then use Koros to target viperia, and again only cobressa will be left.
  • graddersgradders Member
    The Krexx, cobressa, Viperia combo is very different depending on the 4th member. If it's an unkillable Emily I avoid, but if it's MK then I often counter with Ember, MK, Furnace and Emily. If their MK kills first shot then it doesn't work, but if you survive then Ember heals and buffs, and my MK will take out either Viperia or Cobressa. Furnace and Emily immune to Venom and Emily can resurrect MK. Generally works, often with Furnace slowly killing V or C

If 4th member is Kai then too hard. I don't have Shade

For Bauble team they're often not very offensive and you just need the ability to dodge non melee attacks to pass, - bauble, emily and furnace don't do much harm. So avoid throwing any proper attacks until round two. Ember heals on second go and then attack. I also use Ignus against furnace - he takes no fire damage. Again, if Emily is heavily runed avoid. But Ember, MK Furnace and Ignus can work if they all survive the first round.

I can't beat the mk, koros, emily, furnace meta.
  • BushsBushs Member
    You're in the wrong forum section, but I'll get you started:

What do you mean wrong forum? Isn't this classified under strategy if people provide suggestions?

Krexx/cobressa/viperia/Emily (or Leo) is the easiest of your list to reliably beat.

If it's a Leo team, open with shade on Leo to kill him. Then use shadowblade (or willow) to remove krexx taunt. Other two heroes are Koros and Emily. Use Koros (rez with Emily first if needed) targeting viperia. This will just leave cobressa to deal with and she isn't much of a threat on her own.

If it's an Emily team, take shade out and put furnace in instead. Open with SB or willow to remove krexx taunt, then use Koros to target viperia, and again only cobressa will be left.

Also thanks for the suggestions but I don't have Koros myself so I can't use his OP breath attack to kill targets :(
    gradders wrote: »

The Krexx, cobressa, Viperia combo is very different depending on the 4th member. If it's an unkillable Emily I avoid, but if it's MK then I often counter with Ember, MK, Furnace and Emily. If their MK kills first shot then it doesn't work, but if you survive then Ember heals and buffs, and my MK will take out either Viperia or Cobressa. Furnace and Emily immune to Venom and Emily can resurrect MK. Generally works, often with Furnace slowly killing V or C

I unfortunately don't have Ember past 1 star so I couldn't use her either.

• Zombie8uZombie8u Member
    Yes, yes... tell me all of your secrets....

23b1gqotp0uw.png
  • FatCat69FatCat69 Member
    Special Event ... Strategy.
    9gJSaHl.gif
  • edited March 4
    I have been usin Rocky Grog Malice and Cobressa since I've ruined them so hard for def and atk they basically shred everything especially malice with her WRATH passive

for a defense all I can say is to copy the guys up in LEVEL CAPPED
    THEy NeVer LoVed ME!!!
    THREy neVeR LOvED PEAShY!!!
    y0uLL Ju5T hAVe TO J01n tHe r3ST Of thEm IF you oPPosE PEASHY!!!!
    EHAAAA~HA~HHA~HA~HAA~HA~HA~ha~hA~ha~Hha~ha~ha~HA~Ha~!!!!!!!!!!
  • BushsBushs Member
    FatCat69 wrote: »

well since they don't have a PVP forum, and it isn't classified as campaign it sort of is a special event. Especially with it changing every season.
  • Bushs wrote: »

well since they don't have a PVP forum, and it isn't classified as campaign it sort of is a special event. Especially with it changing every season.

The My Dungeon forum is the PvP forum. Now that I think about it, I can see why that might be confusing. No biggie. Just meant that you'll find more tips for PvP by looking there.

If snakes plus Emily or Leo are still giving you trouble and you don't have Koros, try this:

For Emily teams: Attack runed shade (ignores taunt) to take out their first snake. Then willow sniper shot (runes don't matter) to remove taunt from krexx. Then attack runed shadowblade to kill Emily (who takes extra damage from shade debuff). Then a mostly attack runed viperia to take out the second snake and krexx (target the snake first so krexx doesn't die first and make her invulnerable again).

For Leo teams: Shade to take out their Leo first. Then willow to remove krexx taunt. Then shadowblade to take out their first snake. Then viperia to clean up as above.
  • farfellafarfella Member
    edited March 6
    For most teams (except teams that have lots of fast heroes or toons that are immune to fear) in this order, lupina, Kai, mk, any other normal speed hero that you like. If the team isn't crippled by drenched/fear combo, as well as not dead, as you have three fast heroes, two attacking, you get one other hero to clean things up. This is just a team I made up today, so it is not perfect, but I got me 8 wins in a row before I ran out of tickets

Edit: I should point out that I am not max level so... not sure how well this will work for higher levels.
    GO SATIATED GORGONS!!! AND ALL OTHER GORGONS!!!
  • BushsBushs Member
    Bushs wrote: »

The My Dungeon forum is the PvP forum. Now that I think about it, I can see why that might be confusing. No biggie. Just meant that you'll find more tips for PvP by looking there.

If snakes plus Emily or Leo are still giving you trouble and you don't have Koros, try this:

For Emily teams: Attack runed shade (ignores taunt) to take out their first snake. Then willow sniper shot (runes don't matter) to remove taunt from krexx. Then attack runed shadowblade to kill Emily (who takes extra damage from shade debuff). Then a mostly attack runed viperia to take out the second snake and krexx (target the snake first so krexx doesn't die first and make her invulnerable again).

For Leo teams: Shade to take out their Leo first. Then willow to remove krexx taunt. Then shadowblade to take out their first snake. Then viperia to clean up as above.

Thanks I'll try that!
  • farfellafarfella Member
    Tom664 wrote: »
    farfella wrote: »

Edit: I should point out that I am not max level so... not sure how well this will work for higher levels.

It won't.

Yeah... thought not.

GO SATIATED GORGONS!!! AND ALL OTHER GORGONS!!!