Heroes by Aether Category (Updated 3/7/2017)

FoozleFoozle Member
edited March 2017 in General Discussion
Updated through Koros. I don't have all the newest heroes 6 starred (Shade, Grog Nog, Bauble and Koros) so can't 100% say that they are Gold heroes, but I suspect they are. If someone who has 6 starred these and is getting Aether for them, please let me know if they are indeed not Gold heroes (25 Aether) and I can correct. Thanks

2fo4rbuwiiy5.jpg

Post edited by Foozle on

Comments

• Can confirm, Grog is 25 Aether per token.
  • Is Lupina still bronze? I seem to remember getting 80 aether for 8 of her tokens for a daily reward.
  • FatCat69 wrote: »
    Is Lupina still bronze? I seem to remember getting 80 aether for 8 of her tokens for a daily reward.

It is possible that it changed and I just hadn't noticed. I have her 6 star now, so I'll try to pay attention next time I get excess tokens. Or maybe someone else can confirm one way or the other sooner. Thanks
  • I'll pay attention next time she shows up in a daily award. The pop-up showing aether conversion works so infrequently now that I'll simply check aether balance before and after collection to confirm.
  • Foozle wrote: »
    It is possible that it changed and I just hadn't noticed. I have her 6 star now, so I'll try to pay attention next time I get excess tokens. Or maybe someone else can confirm one way or the other sooner. Thanks

Definitely silver now

• Corrected to make Lupina Silver. If there are any other changes, let me know.