Zomm and Yorrik skins

When are we going to be able to obtain these skins again? (For zomm and Yorrik)

Comments

• I hope you guys know what skins I am talking about. These are the only skins for these heroes. :P
  • This isn't information that is ever shared with us. Yorrick was a 1 time honor shop and Zomm was a 1 time purchase only so far, but I'm sure they'll be available in questlines in future (undead related) events.
  • This is dungeon boss after all so the answer is "soon"
  • JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    Well, since it's an iOS game, I'm sure the only ways you could get them now would be to buy them, probably in a future event involving the Undead. I really want a skin for Executum or Hansuke. Then the whole Undead team could be costumed!
    Level: 70
    Favorite hero: Bovus
    Favorite element: Nature
    Currently: Trying to max out Epics
  • danacdanac Member
    Well, since it's an iOS game, I'm sure the only ways you could get them now would be to buy them, probably in a future event involving the Undead. I really want a skin for Executum or Hansuke. Then the whole Undead team could be costumed!

The problem with new skins for undead is that they'll just slide right off without muscle to attack it to.
  • lol
    danac wrote: »

The problem with new skins for undead is that they'll just slide right off without muscle to attack it to.

lol true. But yeah, I would love to see these skins come back. Especially the Yorrick one. No one was prepared for that and we needed 50K honor to buy it. Maybe give us a notice next time? Like "Hey, honor is changing! Save your scrolls for the shop!"
  • JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    Bahster2 wrote: »
    lol

lol true. But yeah, I would love to see these skins come back. Especially the Yorrick one. No one was prepared for that and we needed 50K honor to buy it. Maybe give us a notice next time? Like "Hey, honor is changing! Save your scrolls for the shop!"

Yes, wasn't helpful that before the skin showed up they were saying, "Honor is going away! Spend it! Spend it all!!"
    Level: 70
    Favorite hero: Bovus
    Favorite element: Nature
    Currently: Trying to max out Epics
  • danacdanac Member
    Bahster2 wrote: »
    lol

Yes, wasn't helpful that before the skin showed up they were saying, "Honor is going away! Spend it! Spend it all!!"

I couldn't do it.
    I'd been saving honor for a bit, had 20k+, and then in the shop they offered superior run materials.
    I managed to get one, but couldn't quite get another 50 for the skin.

sigh.