Fastest way for legendary tokens ( NEW EVENT )

1) The best and fastest way to gain those tokens is to buy the lesser pack from the shop 5 times. You gain lots of materials, 1000000 gold and all the legendary tokens. 4000 gems ( its a good deal )
2) 2nd way is from my dungeon. Gain honor points and buy from the honor shop the materials x4. You need loads of honor so if you are a pvp grinder thats the way for you.
3) The slowest way is by dungeon grind. You need load of stamina and you 're not sure that you ' ll get the materials.

Enjoy.
Post edited by Exalted on

Comments

• Great post. I completely missed #1.
    Exalted wrote: »
    3) The slowest way is by dungeon grind. You need load of stamina and you 're not sure that you ' ll get the materials.

I think 3rd best way is to quick loot the event dungeons for a guaranteed 1 crystal of desired color.

Maximum stamina generation per day is 288, realistic is probably closer to 192 (if you are low level and sleep 8 hours). At max generation you can get 57 crystals/day guaranteed

4th best way is your 3rd best way. I'm getting too many rune chests and only pulling 1 gem/3 dungeons on average.