These Empty Chests Need to Go!

klt0l7qlug2t.jpg

@Eej @Joel

Please do something to eliminate the silver, gold, and purple chests that contain zero materials. It is very frustrating to be quick looting for materials and after four rune chests to receive one of these 'empty' metal chests.

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• bvs72bvs72 Member
    By "These These Empty Chests Need to Go" are you asking that your post be deleted? Well I agree, they are very depressing.
  • ZWendyZWendy Member
    It's not even just quick loot. I manually ran Pestilence Spiral and got a key and an evo from a silver chest. And the key was because I used a friend.
    ZWendy
  • Pestilence Spiral does not drop silver chests.
    9gJSaHl.gif
  • ZWendyZWendy Member
    edited March 10
    Oops, let me correct that then, must have been from the little pot, not the rune chest.
    There was probably some stamina there too from clicking sparklies, but the point is, the drop rate should be better.
    ZWendy
  • danacdanac Member
    bvs72 wrote: »
    By "These These Empty Chests Need to Go" are you asking that your post be deleted? Well I agree, they are very depressing.

I thought he was talking about small women. I was going to be offended.
  • udbgqxdv0q66.jpg

No dev love on this post? Was hoping to hear that someone would be telling someone else to possibly look into something or another...

@Eej @Joel Any takers?
  • I mean nothing says epic chest like a whole lot of nothing!
  • bvs72bvs72 Member
    I'm a taker. But nothing in your chests are worth taking.
  • 3x the nothing is what we have gotten from emphty promises to fix PVP too.
  • bvs72bvs72 Member
    I bet a lot of BF employees are at an Irish pub tonight laughing about this thread.
  • wrrlwokjxz8m.jpg

Lower priority than many other things currently going on... But it sure would be nice for silver, gold, and purple chests to at least have some materials in them.
  • FatCat69FatCat69 Member
    edited March 26
    It's nice that they gave you triple materials. Unfortunately, 3 x 0 is still 0. ;)

Agree that this is a huge annoyance. Same for the rune chests on Boss Island with no totems in them.
    9gJSaHl.gif