I want to make sure the developers understand just how much PvP is messed up right now

2»

Comments

• PvP is pretty pathetic (putting that very nicely) I sat out the last 4 seasons, purposely losing to get into easier ranks so I wouldn't get such a freaking headache just doing the absolute bare minimum for guild crowns that were PvP related. I took a stroll out to attempt PvP again.. to see how fun it was and also to see if I had much chance getting to Legend I again. I lost all hope and will once I got to champion I league. Started seeing 23-28k teams with mind blowing runes. How in the world do the devs consider that type of crap fun? I certainly don't! Back to retreating for me.. please make PvP enjoyable again, you guys really took all the fun out of pvp and made it absolutely unbearable to think about.

LEVEL CAPPED WINS! JOIN THE BROKEN RECORD TODAY - Apply at
    Levelcappedmgmt@gmail.com OR message WOODTWIST on LINE.

• Maybe, Just Maybe runes took the fun out. Runes are so over powered that they wrecked the game. Almost every issue comes back to this and a few over powered heroes.
    litespeed
  • my "fun" is to choose a battle opponent in now champ 2, who is double my power to see how long my people last. Usually done in one shot. But hey, I finish those "finish, we mean lose" quests pretty fast.
    level 70
  • Frogatism wrote: »
    PvP is pretty pathetic (putting that very nicely) I sat out the last 4 seasons, purposely losing to get into easier ranks so I wouldn't get such a freaking headache just doing the absolute bare minimum for guild crowns that were PvP related. I took a stroll out to attempt PvP again.. to see how fun it was and also to see if I had much chance getting to Legend I again. I lost all hope and will once I got to champion I league. Started seeing 23-28k teams with mind blowing runes. How in the world do the devs consider that type of crap fun? I certainly don't! Back to retreating for me.. please make PvP enjoyable again, you guys really took all the fun out of pvp and made it absolutely unbearable to think about.

Ditto. I pretty much soft-walled my way into 6* epic runed crushers that I don't even try to fight. before the update I was able to pull around 180 crowns/week. I think I've had maybe 3 wins in the past week. Then the match log goes crazy this past Saturday night and can't even start a match. So much better this way. I really think they need to review that "Dungeon Boss Just Got Better" splash screen.
  • I still like Bvs72's recommended replacement: "Dungeon Boss Just Got Bitter"
  • With everyone always losing, who's doing the winning? (Besides @zombi of course).
    Gorgons have a new guild! Gormandizing gorgon! Yaya!!!
  • PardonPardon Member
    I think nobody as I seriously doubt that they are increasing incomes if people are not having fun.
  • KangKang Member
    Legend level raiding is hard--it requires the correct runes and a thorough understanding of strategy for the many comps---and there are MANY comps, MK and Shade always show in the pics because their epics inflate their hero power. Warlord/Champion players need access to the appropriate runes so they can grind for a few months and eventually get strong enough to compete in Legend. As I mentioned in another post, there should be a rune shop where players can purchase the necessary runes to be competitive.
  • Pardon wrote: »
    I think nobody as I seriously doubt that they are increasing incomes if people are not having fun.

Nobody is winning? Really? Than how are people losing? I know, BOTS!
    Gorgons have a new guild! Gormandizing gorgon! Yaya!!!
  • PardonPardon Member
    @bvs72 That's right, but the cash cow should be only in their dreams as i can bet that the incomes are collapsing because many people are leaving or waiting but not spending money in what seems to be a system made to cheat them.
    The materials needed to make epics are frustrating (always the same, like tons of pyres and when you are looking for them you get useless tomb iron)
    The pvp system is as you described.
    The rune crafting system is terrible and frustrating too.
    So, why should people go on to spend?
    There is no sense in it and their tries certificates that they are having problems but it seems that they are not understanding a very simple rule.....
    Trying to threat your customers like idiots will never make you increase the profits but collapse them.
  • OMG!! I have the same choices!! I have slowed down with playing. It is crazy to try and becomes boring. I am one of the idiots dumping way to much money on "Specials" However, I do know I will lose interest if this is the game. I can deal with too hard teams by getting better but I can not deal with the same old same old same old.
  • bvs72bvs72 Member
    The developers are a little slow. I think more complaints are needed.
  • UrBonerUrBoner Member
    lythstihl wrote: »
    @Eej @Joel

At this point it goes beyond the overpowered metas, the unbalanced runes, etc. All of those and more contributed to the EXTREME problem and your new changed to guild quests make it even worse.

Because so many people are fed up of PvP they aren't doing it as much or at all. This means that they stay in the bottom tiers and the only people who advance are either the insanely overpowered players or the ones who hadn't given up yet. Combine that with the hugely increased cost to go up a tier or sub tier and you get the incredibly powerful still stacking in the champion range.

This evening I got the play 3 PvP quests and in multiple free refreshes from my VIP that I earned supporting this game I wasn't able to find a single team I could beat. 9K power shades, unbeatable emilys, over runed reptiles combined with MK or Kai, 8-9K MKs leading the way. NOT ONE TEAM I COULD BEAT and this is at champion 1 for a player who is VIP 10, has all the heroes and all epics and almost all heroes 6*. What I don't have is a ton of superior runes which almost every single opponent I inspected had AT CHAMPION 1, not Warlord, nod Legend, Champion 1.

So I'm done, I'm joining all the others who opted out of PvP. It isn't worth my time at all any more and I'm not sure the game is worth my time or money any more either. I will echo what has been said so many times I'M NOT HAVING FUN. I DON'T WANT A MOBILE GAME WHICH IS A SECOND JOB.

i find anyone who complains about pvp stupid and hilarious. it gets more stupid and hilarious for those who actually paid money to the game too. this is mobile gaming. it NEVER had competitive integrity. it NEVER had quality. it NEVER cared about the actual players the same way console and PC gaming does. it ALWAYS was about casual gaming and money. it was about using aspects of gambling to get people to spend more into the cash shops. the people and their team hasn't changed. it used to be about battling people at your level. you would get paired with people on random and can refresh to get an easier match. whoever was top of PVP, wasn't about who had a better team though. it was about who played more. who beat enough people to get the trophies. now that pvp psuedo-merges everyone together, you aren't top of the leaderboard anymore. everyone can take you out.

but honestly what do they care? mobile gaming in general was always about under delivering to the players and maximizing profits. and we know that. and we didn't care. we continue to give them money because "eh 1 or 2 dollars this one time is worth saving time" for like 10+ times. we continue to give them money because "well a AAA title is like $50-60 bucks so this isn't too bad". well the difference is that console and PC gaming was about delivering quality and actually care about the gamers. mobile doesn't give a ****, it's all about money. and we rewarded them for being bad to us. and we continue to do so. so why the hell should they change?

im only playing db because slow leveling has gotten me to champion status (previously top 5-20 of leaderboard before change) and i didn't have to pay a cent. but for you guys paying money and complaining about the bad pvp system. wake up, you caused this. you supported a game that gave you low quality material with your money. for the people who don't pay money and are complaining. this is mobile gaming. this is how it has always been. wake up.
  • danacdanac Member
    bvs72 wrote: »
    The developers are a little slow. I think more complaints are needed.

I find you post uninformative and useless.
  • bvs72bvs72 Member
    @danac, are you suggesting that I qualify to be a dev.
  • danacdanac Member
    @danac, are you suggesting that I qualify to be a dev.

You didn't specify the nature of the complaints.
  • bvs72bvs72 Member
    @danac, if you are a female as suggested, please continue to abuse me. If you are a male, I will kick your ****.
  • danacdanac Member
    @danac, if you are a female as suggested, please continue to abuse me. If you are a male, I will kick your ****.

So many options!
2»