Poison debuff dealt 8k damage in one turn.

2»

Comments

• LietoLieto Member
    SpiritWind wrote: »
    I must disagree I have seen Bauble take out whole teams with ES. There is no way that was intended. I have seen it happen most on multiple occasions.

Okay. I guess my point is that the teams rocking people with ES will rock them with something else in some other way if you remove ES from the equation.

If we want better parity, then we need runes that are either not as divers in their effect, or greater access to the better runes. Without this, it is ES today but something else tomorrow.

And for the record, ES + Bauble seems flawed. I've just done it against ProfessorChris to hardly no effect. There must be something else going on but it is not shock + bauble's bomb = win. And for the record, he has shock skin too so all was fair...we both got shocked and we both hit the opposing shocked hero...no instant win / loss and other than this thread, I would not have seen it as a memorable battle.
  • Possible way to fix poison/shock damage? Just make the damage be a percentage of the affected hero's total health (similar to the frostbite mechanic). A set numerical amount isn't fair, nor is this damage related to the increased attack from runes/passives.
  • nunyanunya Member
    edited March 13
    @Lieto, Jax gave the answer previously the shock damage is affected by the attack of the shocked hero. In my case, my overpowered Simba. So the option to avoid being shock damaged is to run low attack heroes or immune heroes, in which case it's crazy easy to kill the defense multiple other ways. In the case of ProfessorChris, if you had shocked his Astrid and then hit her with bauble, you would have caused massive damage. Emily is immune, and he is running a defensive Kai, so low attack. Anyway for his team shade to Astrid, shadow to emily, daeris, and kobal. :)
    nunya
  • bvs72bvs72 Member
    SpiritWind wrote: »
    I must disagree I have seen Bauble take out whole teams with ES. There is no way that was intended. I have seen it happen most on multiple occasions.

As long as my bauble lives, I never give up.
  • airplane moding?
  • I refuse to believe that someone as nice a Zombi could cheat like that.
    GO SATIATED GORGONS!!! AND ALL OTHER GORGONS!!!
  • farfellafarfella Member
    edited March 20
    Wait... what is someone airplane moded AND used bots at the same time!
    GO SATIATED GORGONS!!! AND ALL OTHER GORGONS!!!
2»