I May Be This Seasons RJCool (PvP Team Help)!!

Well I'm struggling big team to stay in the top 100 and could really use some team suggestions help against a few prevalent PvP teams. TIA
1. Shade, SB, Koros, and Leo/Emily (main problem is my MK rarely one shots there Leo)
2. Full reptiles + MK/Shade/SB (not sure where to start here)
3. MK, Koros, Emily, and Aria. (Pretty sure dmg reduced Valkin can help here but I don't have any planning/tactic runes to spare)
4. Lupina, MK, Koros, Leo/Emily (Sometimes @Zombi facepalm team works but most cases RNG is not in my favor)

Comments

• @kpung07 add me on line nunyadb. :)
    nunya
  • Number 4 on your list is easiest to address. You can pretty much auto win against that team.

Slight variation depending on if they are using Leo or Emily.

For Emily, use SB, cobressa, viperia, krexx (unruned or offensive runed) in that order. Match will go lupina fear. Kill koros with your SB. MK will have to target taunting krexx and will kill him because of fear, which will make your snakes invulnerable. Then use cobressa to stone Emily, viperia to kill everyone. Sometimes MK or lupina will be alive from a dodge, but you'll have no trouble cleaning up with both your snakes left.

For Leo, use torchy (unruned), viperia, cobressa, krexx (unruned or offensive runed) in that order. Match will go lupina fear. Silence koros with torchy (not killing him). MK will have to target taunting krexx and will kill him because of fear, which will make your snakes invulnerable. Then use viperia to kill everyone being sure to target Leo so he doesn't get to rez anyone. Use cobressa stone on anyone who may have dodged (stone can't be dodged) and then clean up.
  • Number 2 on your list really depends on your runes/their runes and who their 4th hero is. SB is the easiest to handle.

If they have SB plus reptiles and your shade is full attack, use snakes plus shade. Their SB will kill krexx and give your snakes invulnerable, then your shade will kill their viperia. Krexx and cobressa will go down easily after that.

If they have SB plus reptiles and you can't kill their viperia with shade, go willow, SB, viperia, krexx. Their SB will kill krexx, then use willow to remove taunt from krexx and SB to kill viperia. Then use your viperia targeting cobressa to remove invulnerable and wipe them out.
  • edited March 13
    For Leo, use torchy (unruned), viperia, cobressa, krexx (unruned or offensive runed) in that order. Match will go lupina fear. Silence koros with torchy (not killing him). MK will have to target taunting krexx and will kill him because of fear, which will make your snakes invulnerable. Then use viperia to kill everyone being sure to target Leo so he doesn't get to rez anyone. Use cobressa stone on anyone who may have dodged (stone can't be dodged) and then clean up.

@Skip_Holmes thank you this team worked great ^

• @nunya I downloaded the app but it's not sending my cell a registration number :/
  • nunya wrote: »
    add me on line nunyadb. :)

Hey hey hey, share with the community!! :)

zntCIcd.gif
  • echonap wrote: »
    nunya wrote: »
    add me on line nunyadb. :)

Hey hey hey, share with the community!! :)
    Does the community promise not to change their defense after @nunya shares? Somehow I doubt it :p
    centralcommand
  • RJCOOL! You are a bit of a legend around here if you didn't know!
    Hmmmm. I wonder what happens if I write in this box.
  • Legend in my own mind will have to suffice
  • Nice of you to drop by. I wish you had made it. :)
    nunya
  • edited March 14
  • @rjcool at least you're having fun playing pvp. Sober pvp is typically either boring or frustrating depending on your approach. Very happy to hear that you are indeed not a bot. I seem to recall some person, who was talking with absolute authority, telling everyone that you were 100% a bot.
  • I think a bot would have better stats than I do. But seriously, I'm just having fun leading pvp in losses and hopefully propelling some of y'all to the top. Feel free to attack, my defense blows too.
  • Zombie8u wrote: »
    @rjcool at least you're having fun playing pvp. Sober pvp is typically either boring or frustrating depending on your approach. Very happy to hear that you are indeed not a bot. I seem to recall some person, who was talking with absolute authority, telling everyone that you were 100% a bot.

It was obviously the alocohol bot. It had taken over his cerebral cortex and was in full control of the hand piloting feature.
    @rjcool at least you're having fun playing pvp. Sober pvp is typically either boring or frustrating depending on your approach. Very happy to hear that you are indeed not a bot. I seem to recall some person, who was talking with absolute authority, telling everyone that you were 100% a bot.

It was obviously the alocohol bot. It had taken over his cerebral cortex and was in full control of the hand piloting feature.

I try to make an announcement in my guild chat when beer delivers it's first victory to the defenders I attempt to raid. I always hope that the announcement comes really late, otherwise I am in for a long night. :smile:

• For Leo, use torchy (unruned), viperia, cobressa, krexx (unruned or offensive runed) in that order. Match will go lupina fear. Silence koros with torchy (not killing him). MK will have to target taunting krexx and will kill him because of fear

oh, i WISH.

I have a level 69 krexx that's all attack and even when he's feared MK can't kill him.

Since the reptile update he's *extremely* tanky and relying on him dying against even 7-8 k Kiras is extremely risky.

• danac wrote: »

For Leo, use torchy (unruned), viperia, cobressa, krexx (unruned or offensive runed) in that order. Match will go lupina fear. Silence koros with torchy (not killing him). MK will have to target taunting krexx and will kill him because of fear

oh, i WISH.

I have a level 69 krexx that's all attack and even when he's feared MK can't kill him.

Since the reptile update he's *extremely* tanky and relying on him dying against even 7-8 k Kiras is extremely risky.

It's sad that his one job is to die and he is too tough for it. If I do pick up the tokens to six star him I think I will just have to deal with the green diamond, I am not going to upgrade him and make him even more durable.

It's sad that his one job is to die and he is too tough for it. If I do pick up the tokens to six star him I think I will just have to deal with the green diamond,

You say that now, but that green diamond will nag at you.
    You'll see it, and it will haunt your dreams, calling you, until eventually you'll give in.

• edited March 14
    danac wrote: »

For Leo, use torchy (unruned), viperia, cobressa, krexx (unruned or offensive runed) in that order. Match will go lupina fear. Silence koros with torchy (not killing him). MK will have to target taunting krexx and will kill him because of fear

oh, i WISH.

Never had this issue. I'm used to to superior runed Kiras, and they melt him like nothing if he's feared.

Yeah...that team won't work if krexx doesn't die.

• Maybe BF could make money by introducing negative runes which makes a hero weaker.
  • bvs72 wrote: »
    Maybe BF could make money by introducing negative runes which makes a hero weaker.

You jest, but there would be a demand. @CentralCommand actually requested this as soon as they reworked the reptiles.
  • It's very frustrating when someone fails to kill a Krexx
  • So envious of Hash and his level 35 Krex, or Ace and his level 18 Krex. My OCD couldn't handle that diamond though, even if I had had the foresight, which I sadly didn't. :)
    nunya
  • Ok-so one defense in particular is responsible for more than half my losses. It's shade sb, koros, and Emily. If shade takes out my mk, which he always does since my 25% dodge is nonexistent, then I am toast. Would appreciate any helpful advice on this-and the next doobie is on me.
  • 2yntr00lt17k.jpg
    This usually works for me. The danger is astrid being one shot.
    nunya
  • Ok-I'll try that. Thanks dude
  • edited March 14
    rjcool wrote: »
    Ok-I'll try that. Thanks dude

Fair warning for people with normal runes KFAB is by no means a guaranteed win. I'll often lose Astrid which is like a 90% loss, and if I lose Bauble it's a 100% loss. Even when both of the survive, it's still like a 70% win since SB can single handedly kill my furnace with his 2nd ability if he gets lucky hits and that's all after I have to win the initial Shade/SB dice rolls.

If you have a strong Emily Kobal Zen Emily Koros works great. Kobal makes it where Koros can't crit, and Zen removes fear from Emily if she gets targeted. If the Emily has enough DR, she can withstand essentially ever Koros and then rez your koros to win.

Another option is Shade SB Funace Koba. I found I had roughly an 80% win rate with this team (It works against Leo as well). Just take out Emily and Leo in the correct order and it's a win. You obviously lose if Shade or SB attack the wrong people, but like I said prob happened to me about 5 times in the 20 times I've used it.
  • @MattCauthron you need a really strong emily. Mine wasn't quite there at 77% dr. She might be now. Afraid to ruin my streak be trying it. :)
    nunya
  • edited March 14
    nunya wrote: »
    @MattCauthron you need a really strong emily. Mine wasn't quite there at 77% dr. She might be now. Afraid to ruin my streak be trying it. :)

I've only tried it twice but she's lived both times (Against superior powers and champions). Ace has 81% and he said his has lived against everyone Koros but Stapedius. I rarely have a streak over 4 so what's a little experimentation haha

Mine only has 75% for reference. I'm sure mine would die to more than just Stapedius Koros however.