So there wont be a chest tonight right?

The title say it all but we have 1 day left of pre-season 5 and no announcement that the chest has been fixed. So there is no reason to protect the chest at this point correct?
MAKE DB FUN AGAIN

Comments

• SkulsSkuls Member
    Doh! I totally forgot about that. Wasted hammers again.
  • yeah me too, stupid **** crappy daily chest thing
  • SabbroSabbro Member
    edited March 14
    I left my chest unprotected about 6 hours ago, was only for like 30 mins...30 honor were stolen. that was not supposed to happen, right?

Edit: hmm might be bugged, now shows 42 stolen and it has been protected all day except those 30 mins
    Post edited by Sabbro on
  • seanluckyseanlucky Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    Correct
  • bvs72bvs72 Member
    @momdukz - any chest tonight. I hope so.
  • fphfph Member
    b8h9pzcil687.jpg
    Always keep striving towards tomorrow because you want to live another day and tomorrow never dies!...DM

• RawNESRawNES Member
    So I guess it's time to dust this thread off. Anyone thinks this will be fixed today? I sure don't.
  • oredithoredith Member
    i wasted about 300 hammers on protection before I realized that I was once again, duped.

no, i do not think we're going to get to collect tonight.
  • DrocasDrocas Member
    I thought they said that next app update (ie download from app store) will fix this.
    The EMPIRE :: The Aegis of Athena
    KuK1uXt.png
  • bvs72bvs72 Member
    I wasted hammers that were defective. I hope there is not a chest tonight.
  • RawNESRawNES Member
    So we're gonna get at least seven preseasons worth of last day chests in back pay in hammers, gold, and honor right?
  • danacdanac Member
    RawNES wrote: »
    So we're gonna get at least seven preseasons worth of last day chests in back pay in hammers, gold, and honor right?

They didn't start that crap until preseason 2 or 3.

But then, there's probably more preseasons to come where it's not fixed.
  • No. Same crap happened in season one.
    9gJSaHl.gif
  • oredithoredith Member
    at this point, i think they're keeping this little gem up their sleeve until we're done with all the pre-seasons (my bet is on 10).

that way, they'll have at least one thing going for them that they can claim has been addressed from the preseasons.