Death Blossom Defies Definitives

Let's do this picture style:

n3r9gubhoa9y.jpg

vut4buj9eo2m.jpg

41ldx5t7khds.png

"Negate", I do not think that means what you think it means...

I would make the assumption that Death Blossom's extra 15% to crit is being applied after disease has reduced crit to zero. I know we aren't supposed to assume things, but I am trying to think of a way that this could be happening so often.

As if Kira was not already a RNG nightmare. @Eej @Joel Any chance this could be fixed when Kira is brought back down to earth?
Tagged:

Comments

• MattCauthronMattCauthron Member
    edited March 14
    Coincidentally I also just lost what should have been an easy raid to diseased MK crits. The raid before that I lost because Koros dodged shade. Does koros have some tiny innate dodge 0.o Or is DB really hell bent on making me utterly destroy my cell phone in rage.
  • Sadly, I doubt we will see a fix to this anytime soon.

So many simple bugs that can be fixed, yet they continue to just ignore them and instead make empty promises of good things to come.
  • The raid before that I lost because Koros dodged shade. Does koros have some tiny innate dodge 0.o Or is DB really hell bent on making me utterly destroy my cell phone in rage.
    There are Elusive Fire runes and Nature runes can have dodge as secondary stat. No need to smash your cell phone ... ?

• Schnuppe wrote: »
    The raid before that I lost because Koros dodged shade. Does koros have some tiny innate dodge 0.o Or is DB really hell bent on making me utterly destroy my cell phone in rage.
    There are Elusive Fire runes and Nature runes can have dodge as secondary stat. No need to smash your cell phone ... ?

You have every right to feel zero frustration upon losing thousands of trophies and hundreds of gems to a 2-3% dodge roll. (I also would be shocked if this Koros had an elusive fire or nature rune b/c who does that but the dodge has to come from somewhere). I however am a human being who feels emotions, and losing to a 1 in 50 that I literally had zero control over is incredibly frustrating.
  • JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
    I'm having this investigated. It seems to be a corner case scenario that only applies to Death Blossom, not a widespread issue with Diseased.
    Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment
    www.bossfightentertainment.com
  • Joel wrote: »
    I'm having this investigated. It seems to be a corner case scenario that only applies to Death Blossom, not a widespread issue with Diseased.

Hence my speculation on it being the additional 15% crit that death blossom gives to that move's crit percentage. :smile:
  • MattCauthronMattCauthron Member
    edited March 14
    @Schnuppe I found his runes. They are exactly what I expected. 3 Superior Legendary Power runes and 2 Superior Legendary Champion runes. (Why would you rune your koros any other way?)

That almost certainly means one his of superior power runes rolled poorly and got a dodge stat (2-3%). Not like we were stacking elusive runes here.

Edit: Just lost to an Emily dodge now. Today is not my day. I hate dodge beyond all reason.

• Schnuppe wrote: »
    The raid before that I lost because Koros dodged shade. Does koros have some tiny innate dodge 0.o Or is DB really hell bent on making me utterly destroy my cell phone in rage.

You have every right to feel zero frustration upon losing thousands of trophies and hundreds of gems to a 2-3% dodge roll. (I also would be shocked if this Koros had an elusive fire or nature rune b/c who does that but the dodge has to come from somewhere). I however am a human being who feels emotions, and losing to a 1 in 50 that I literally had zero control over is incredibly frustrating.

Pretty sure that's a dodge stat on a power rune. Everyone's worst enemy, whether you got or your enemy has it :(
  • @Schnuppe I found his runes. They are exactly what I expected. 3 Superior Legendary Power runes and 2 Superior Legendary Champion runes. (Why would you rune your koros any other way?)

That almost certainly means one his of superior power runes rolled poorly and got a dodge stat (2-3%). Not like we were stacking elusive runes here.

Edit: Just lost to an Emily dodge now. Today is not my day. I hate dodge beyond all reason.

This very sentiment is what caused me to focus so much of my effort into building up Icebloom. I remember losing a raid several months ago because IGOROK dodged Torchy's Lock Jaw and wrecked my team. Then I read that the freeze effect of Let It Snow can't be dodged, and the rest is history.
    Overheard at the DB watering hole:

ZURK: Silence! Idiot! I kill you!*
    PONTIFEX MORTIS: (chuckles) Yeah, like that's gonna stop me.

* Translated from Goblin
  • phoxterphoxter Member
    Death blossom still crits after decease.
  • Boycott PVP
  • Masuta should be changed to legendary and should just be the top hero maybe? He seems like it. I'm not far enough for him to be useful.
  • @PsychedelicFox! Your back!
    Hmmmm. I wonder what happens if I write in this box.
  • bvs72bvs72 Member
    farfella wrote: »
    @PsychedelicFox! Your back!

What's wrong with @PsychedelicFox's back? Looks fine to me.
  • I only took a short break. I never actually left though. I don't take this game seriously anymore I mean look at it lol. Destroying everything with runes was fun for a bit until they changed PvP and made the game more about getting new players in to spend money and getting the old players sick and tired to quit. A few players veteran players dominating or exploiting bugs. If APM is such an issue too then can't there be some kind of detection for it and it just closes the app? Who needs to use that anyway? I like some of the new heroes though. If only old issues were resolved instead of creating new ones. People would still complain but not this much xD
  • oredithoredith Member
    This reminds me of WoW days, and the war between druids and warriors, with druids stacking dodge, and warriors stacking defense. for those of us that also played healers, we hated the druids.

it was a total game of luck. dodge, dodge, dodge, OMFG the druid just got hit for 90% of the HP. The warriors by contrast, simply reduced the damage intake so that it was predictable, relatively consistent damage.

obviously very different games, but I would be really happy if DB went more that way, and produced a much more reliable damage model.