Nature Preservation: It's Now Easier to be Green! [Lily Blossom Quest Details Added]

Comments

• danacdanac Member
    bvs72 wrote: »
    I like mushrooms on pizzas. Too bad they are currently to lame for pvp use.

It's that sort of horrible taste that keeps Victoria from agreeing to have dinner with you.
  • Eej wrote: »
    shiggity80 wrote: »
    I must say, if the current state of the game isn't rock bottom, it's pretty close to it.

I mean, the pinnacle of this game was during Halloween 2016. That was such a glorious and marvelous time to be playing DB. Then it went downhill fast. And since @Eej has taken over, things have gotten worse. No amount of "transparency" or promises from him can make up for the state of disarray this game is in.

We are going on 7-8 weeks of the worst PvP ever. PvE content is at an all time low. And all the "summit" discussions at this point are a garbled mess of blue text that seems will never materialize into anything beneficial for this game or the player base.

Actually, I "took over" June 2016. The recent difference (issues aside) is that I chose to start communicating directly.

When I say "took over", I'm basically referring to when Joveth was leaving. That was a time when things have been going downhill and there was no communication. You then announced you were taking over (at least temporarily), and it seemed things were turning around given that you were actually giving us insight to the direction of the game. However, after hearing about it for months now, it just seems like it's been nothing but words, which is almost just as bad as no words. You guys have made a plethora of bad changes, and only a small handful of good ones.

It's time to start implementing good changes that benefit the players.
  • philphil Member
    edited March 19
    The runecrafting line is 3/8/16/26/40/55/73/93/?/140 stars worth.
    The kill mushroom line is 30/60/100/150/200/260/340/440/560/700
    For PvP 2/6/12/20/28/38/50/62/74/88 (cumulative)
    Post edited by phil on
  • shiggity80 wrote: »
    Eej wrote: »
    I must say, if the current state of the game isn't rock bottom, it's pretty close to it.

I mean, the pinnacle of this game was during Halloween 2016. That was such a glorious and marvelous time to be playing DB. Then it went downhill fast. And since @Eej has taken over, things have gotten worse. No amount of "transparency" or promises from him can make up for the state of disarray this game is in.

We are going on 7-8 weeks of the worst PvP ever. PvE content is at an all time low. And all the "summit" discussions at this point are a garbled mess of blue text that seems will never materialize into anything beneficial for this game or the player base.

Actually, I "took over" June 2016. The recent difference (issues aside) is that I chose to start communicating directly.

When I say "took over", I'm basically referring to when Joveth was leaving. That was a time when things have been going downhill and there was no communication. You then announced you were taking over (at least temporarily), and it seemed things were turning around given that you were actually giving us insight to the direction of the game. However, after hearing about it for months now, it just seems like it's been nothing but words, which is almost just as bad as no words. You guys have made a plethora of bad changes, and only a small handful of good ones.

It's time to start implementing good changes that benefit the players.

And people wonder why game developers dont communicate with there player-base. While i agree the game isnt at a hight-point, thta dosent give you an obligation to trash the developers, becuase i HIGHLY doubt ANYONE trashing said devs could do any better. IOS games are the hardest games in the world to make, due to the fact that the free ones make all their money off of in-app purchases, and that msot people prefer just playing games on a pc, or console. And i doubt insulitng the devs is giving them any incentive to listen to you. If it were me id probaly stop communicating, and not change anything, but that because i dislike critism.

Point is, your critique dosent have to be all negative, and just the game is way it is doesnt give you permission to claim the devs are t doing their jobs.

• danac wrote: »
    Zanza004 wrote: »
    If only this event happened when it took forever to star Rocky up.

You mean like NOW?

Been playing for over a year, and Rocky tokens are by far the rarest tokens that entire time.

Oh, I agree. Rocky is definitively the rarest hero. My statement was a little misleading. I was more referring to the fact that the majority of people that started to play this game within a few months of launch already have a 6* Rocky from daily quest and from the Rocky event being in heroic portal back in January or February of 2016.

On another note, I am not saying this event is bad. I think it has very generous quest so far, but has very little relevance to end game players. Most people have NubNub at 6*, A good portion of people have Bovus at 6* (due to the large amount of beast events in the past as well as him being really easy to 6* before the portal change), leaving Rocky to be what everyone is really focusing on. The only problem that I have, is that there is literally nothing for the people that have all of these characters at 6* to do. The aether gained from these heroes is only 5 or 10. The materials in quest is only mushrooms, and most people have stockpiles of evos.

More or less, there is no motivation for end game players that are working on epics, runes, or recently released characters that they have not gotten to 6*. It would be nice to see a generous amount of materials to be grouped in with these rewards, especially considering epics are being released more frequently. Just to reiterate, I find this event to be a step in the right direction in terms of rewards, but needs a little work in the aspect of relevance to all players. If the rewards do not contain useful materials, gems, new hero/recently released heroes, or a sizable amount of aether, end game players will simply just go for totems all week or not participate at all.

Of course, there is likely to be more quest and a new hero or epic later this week, so hopefully that will give relevance towards end game players.
  • I felt bad about wasting all of my rune materials on Bogus but he's worth it.
    I do wish that Rocky got his own event dungeon but I'm enjoying myself anyway.
    I hate PVP right now and thankfully my NubNub is already six stars.
    I'm excited to see what comes next. It's a relief to finally feel like I can star up certain characters and not just the basic ones.
  • danacdanac Member
    Zanza004 wrote: »

More or less, there is no motivation for end game players that are working on epics, runes, or recently released characters that they have not gotten to 6*.

This will be a problem. Many events will have very little to offer maxxed players. The only real solution to that is some pvp challenge or a new hero or epic.
    I'd rather they didn't release a new hero every event to keep the maxxed players active.
  • I ageed with @thegeminiguy about bovus token..its useful to get but will waste rune material..
    please make an event quest unrelated with craft rune..=,=
    “It’s so fluffy, I’m gonna die!”
  • FatCat69FatCat69 Member
    edited March 16
    phil wrote: »
    30/60/100/150/? for mushrooms

Would be interesting to see how high this goes. I'm working on 150 now.

Best thing I've realized by doing laps in 19-2 and 19-4 on Normal is that though Monkshood and Mandrake Root are still the most rare of the plants, my main problem is that I'm just not running the normal levels anymore. They often drop 3x or 4x in a single chest! Will definitely be back to stock up when 3x materials roll around.
    9gJSaHl.gif
  • FatCat69 wrote: »
    30/60/100/150/? for mushrooms

Would be interesting to see how high this goes. I'm working on 150 now.

Best thing I've realized by doing laps in 19-2 and 19-4 on Normal is that though Monkshood and Mandrake Root are still the most rare of the plants, my main problem is that I'm just not running the normal levels anymore. They often drop 3x or 4x in a single chest! Will definitely be back to stock up when 3x materials roll around.

It goes up to 700. I don't remember the individual steps, but they progressively grow of course. I needed all but the last one to finish off Rocky so I spent the stam happily!
  • Thanks Matt! You're a beast. Glad to have you on the front lines.

Do they ever change the Rocky offering in the Honor Shop at the higher Leagues / Tiers? Just got to Champion I and still only 5 tokens available daily.
    9gJSaHl.gif
  • what makes this dodge attack ??
  • BrazyBrazy Member
    edited March 16
    @kpung07

I'm auto running Aria @ Mage tower challenge mode
  • I'm using mangle jaw ember on normal lich mode. It takes a while but it only costs 7 stam to get all the dodges. Is part 2 more dodges or should I back out of this once I hit 40?
  • BrazyBrazy Member
    Part 2 total 100. Part 3 total 170

• HalfOrcHalfOrc Member
    The runecrafting line is 3/8/16/26/40/55/73/?/?/140 stars worth.

Best I have for the other two so far is
    30/60/100/150/200/260/?/?/?/700 for mushrooms
    2/6/12/20/28/38/50/?/?/? (cumulative) for PvP

30/60/100/150/200/260/340/440/560/700 for mushrooms

• You didn't just buff Rocky, you have him a girlfriend too! <3
  • Last part of the quest is 340 dodges. Really easy to do in 10-15 minutes with solo Aria runed well in lich dungeon in a single run.
  • Anyone know if the total Lilly quests will be enough tokens to unlock her, or should I grab her in the heroic portal in the next 22 hours?
  • Why don't you do both? 4* Lily is better than 3*.
    9gJSaHl.gif
  • SabbroSabbro Member
    edited March 16
    for those without aria, I am using Sifu on Lair of the Lich. 25% dodge, just autorun and use his low CD heal when needed
  • FatCat69 wrote: »
    Why don't you do both? 4* Lily is better than 3*.

Thinkin' bout it....
  • HalfOrcHalfOrc Member
    Sabbro wrote: »
    for those without aria, I am using Sifu on Lair of the Lich. 25% dodge, just autorun and use his low CD heal when needed

The other boss with Shifty (innate ability to dodge attacks) are Masuta, Torchy, and Shadowblade.
  • sirtainly wrote: »
    Anyone know if the total Lilly quests will be enough tokens to unlock her, or should I grab her in the heroic portal in the next 22 hours?
    they say you will get a total of 100 token in the quest

• mhmzayed wrote: »
    sirtainly wrote: »
    Anyone know if the total Lilly quests will be enough tokens to unlock her, or should I grab her in the heroic portal in the next 22 hours?
    they say you will get a total of 100 token in the quest

Oh there it is "Earn 100 tokens from event quests" on the lily event page. Sorry and thanks.
  • SorenSoren Member
    Again, where is my Bovus Epic in the ride along dungeon?!? Come on Boss Fight, why make us spend all the time getting equipment only to not allow us to use it?!? Get it together guys. WTF
  • I was impressed enough by the synergy with Lily that I didn't even miss it. (Probably also because I wasn't force to run that dungeon over and over for an event quest.) :)
    \
    9gJSaHl.gif
  • Soren wrote: »
    Again, where is my Bovus Epic in the ride along dungeon?!? Come on Boss Fight, why make us spend all the time getting equipment only to not allow us to use it?!? Get it together guys. WTF

Sigh, doesn't sound like they listen to be honest. They even listed that specific issue as feedback received. I dunno, maybe it just takes a looong time from when they hear feedback to actually implementing it in-game.
    Recent Event Feedback

Don't make events where you can’t use your heroes if they are better
  • MattCauthronMattCauthron Member
    edited March 17
    Soren wrote: »

Sigh, doesn't sound like they listen to be honest. They even listed that specific issue as feedback received. I dunno, maybe it just takes a looong time from when they hear feedback to actually implementing it in-game.
    Recent Event Feedback

Don't make events where you can’t use your heroes if they are better

You do realize this event had probably been made for a while right? We had that talk literally only 5 days ago. It's takes a while to implement things like this. There's not some magical "Update code" button. I'm all for calling out problems when I see them, but you've been needlessly berating Eej/developers over the pettiest stuff recently >.<

Also I'm a little tispy so I'm sorry for my tone! But I work in the real world and am well aware that changes like this take time.

Finally: This new rocky hero change is really cool. I've already seen lots of cool defenses with rocky and they all have counters. Using shade/kobal to steal Viperia haste was a really cool thing to discover.

Edit: I said cool three times. Tipsy confirmed.