Nature Preservation: It's Now Easier to be Green! [Lily Blossom Quest Details Added]

13»

Comments

• danac wrote: »
    Been playing for over a year, and Rocky tokens are by far the rarest tokens that entire time.

I think Lupina is harder. Rocky comes up a lot more in the rewards than Lupina comes up in treasure rooms. I believe they are the only two heroes you can't get in aether shop. Get them when you can.

• danacdanac Member
    NTSRambler wrote: »
    danac wrote: »
    Been playing for over a year, and Rocky tokens are by far the rarest tokens that entire time.

I think Lupina is harder. Rocky comes up a lot more in the rewards than Lupina comes up in treasure rooms. I believe they are the only two heroes you can't get in aether shop. Get them when you can.

Lupina comes up in events more. Lots of beast events giver her tokens.
    I have her 6* to Rocky at 140 or so, but this event will 6* my rocky if I ever get around to killing shrooms.
  • Zanza004 wrote: »
    Last part of the quest is 340 dodges. Really easy to do in 10-15 minutes with solo Aria runed well in lich dungeon in a single run.

<3

• NTSRambler wrote: »
    danac wrote: »

Can't get Shade in aether shop. Anyone know anywhere that rewards Shade tokens?
  • echonapechonap Member
    sirtainly wrote: »
    Can't get Shade in aether shop. Anyone know anywhere that rewards Shade tokens?

Shade is the current VIP hero. Therefore he is only available in the VIP portal and some special events.

The Empire is recruiting.
  • Zanza004 wrote: »
    Last part of the quest is 340 dodges. Really easy to do in 10-15 minutes with solo Aria runed well in lich dungeon in a single run.

For those who don't have Aria, I was able to do it in about three runs on Lich level with just SB and three energy pots.

• ThumosThumos Member
    Zombie8u wrote: »
    kaexhiux9aa3.png

I just let Bob the Bird auto run a challenge mode level all night while I was sleeping. Set my phone to not sleep, picked a level where they hit him for zero and healed themselves, then woke up to this.

Using the built in auto run feature isn't considered "Botting" is it?

What are your runes on Bauble?
  • Thumos wrote: »
    kaexhiux9aa3.png

I just let Bob the Bird auto run a challenge mode level all night while I was sleeping. Set my phone to not sleep, picked a level where they hit him for zero and healed themselves, then woke up to this.

What are your runes on Bauble?

Damage reduction.
  • danacdanac Member

I can't laugh, agree, say omg, and steal your idea all at the same time.

But I can spy on you through your microwave.

Don't eat so much cheese product.
  • ga4ooo2ga4ooo2 Member
    edited March 18
    Pff you can't even get leprechoune tsume why did i complited quest.
  • quickly get that extra life if you know what i mean
13»