RUNE-LESS PVP DUNGEON PLEASE

I have posted this in an earlier discussion, but I would LOVE to have a seperate Rune-less PVP system that is optional and would remove all Rune stat buffs and Rune Legendary Passives (IE Vamperic 10%, 8%, 6% or Fire Skin) within the dungeon so you would rely solely on the heros Base stats and passives.

1.RUNE-LESS PVP WOULD BE A NICE BREAK
I'm very tired of stressing out with playing the guessing game of whether or not the Masu Kira on the enemy team has some kind of Vamperic Passive, Fire Skin, or does about 15k per hit to destroy my team. I can't properly plan or use actual tactics when I have to apply so many probabilities with how much damage this 6 starred Superior Runed Shade will do and how probable my survivability after the enemies turn goes by.

A PvP that goes back to its original roots would allow more of the classic feeling of picking your hero to counter the team's comp or picking other heros that can counter the enemy teams moves. I miss the feeling of picking heros and exactly predicting the moves and who they'll more likely hit.

2. RUNE-LESS PVP WOULD BE A GOOD FOR EARLY AND LATE GAME PLAYERS
I need to have a time where I don't have to stress about upgrading to the new runes and spending 2,000,000 gold to upgrade to that rune and then find out I wasted my time because the enemy has wasted even more time and effort getting their BS rune to max and just wiping the floor with my team being destroyed.

I would like a time where I only worry about 5 stars on a hero and how likely my heros would be effected by the amount of damage dealt by the hero and not by the insane amount of unpredictable damage bonus the runes give.

3. RUNE-LESS PVP WOULD BE A MORE CASUAL BUT LESS REWARDING PVP OPTION
I would suggest either cut the rewards by half of what you would normally recieve in normal PVP,OR recieve more gold but no Honor Metals so you can still see regular PvP as a viable option if you wanted better rewards and tokens in the Honor Shop

I'd still like a competitive comp of trying to win first place in casual Rune-less PVP so you have more of an incentive to play the pvp outside of less stress, but have it be like the classic rewards such as Tokens, Gems, and free summons.

Whereas the Regular Runed PvP gives Tokens, Gems, Summons, Unique Runes, and Specific Rune materials like Guild rings.

So, in conclusion, I think having a Competitive Runed PvP and a Casual Rune-less PVP option would be amazing for all players to enjoy the game and not be forced to only deal with either-or.