Game freezes in Legendary Dungeon if you die

So I have just turned lvl 60 and I am having a go at some of the legendary dungeons on boss island some of which have been successful some not. When I die the game freezes every time. I have to restart the game every time it does this.

Can you please help?

Comments

• RUPVINRUPVIN Member
    Well yes that would be the obvious answer! However I have been successful a couple of times, all the other times even on the Boss mode dungeons, if I die then the game completely freezes up and I have to force restart. This only seems to happen after the first couple of rooms i.e. if i have passed room 3 say, then it will crash. If I die in room one or two it says defeated and allows you to carry on as normal. Rather annoying I must say!
  • I'm having the same problem.... both in legendary and boss mode dungeons. I die, game freezes. Every single time.
  • Darn @RawNES! I was GOING to troll when I saw this title but you beat me to it! :(
    Hmmmm. I wonder what happens if I write in this box.
  • Freezing upon death in any boss mode dungeon
    Follow me on Twitch @Auraofsmiles
  • ZWendyZWendy Member
    My low level account freezes any time I lose in a dungeon. Any dungeon.
    And now with this relentless leprechaun Tsume in almost every dungeon (for me anyway) it's a constant feeeze, reset, stamina loss.

I swear if I wanted him to show up in every dungeon, he wouldn't.

DB Player since 10.11.2015
  • mozzamozza Member
    Same here. I'm now used to the 5-10 crashes per day, but whenever I die now the game freezes (thanks Leprechaun Tsume).
  • ZWendyZWendy Member
    b46xzxvxc457.png
    Before someone says picture it it didn't happen.
    Any dungeon. Any loss. Not just the Leprechaun ones.
    DB Player since 10.11.2015
  • SabbroSabbro Member
    yea I experienced it a lot in boss and challenge mode and that has been happening for like a couple of weeks. BUT, it gives you the chance to go back in time and do it again, often actually finishing the dungeon successfully :)
  • cd27cd27 Member
    I had that problem and then the game wouldn't reload. Cost me a lot of gems
  • RUPVINRUPVIN Member
    I am finding that this is still happening - no news to suggest when this will be fixed?
  • JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
    We've figured out what's going wrong here and are actively working on a fix.
    Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment
    www.bossfightentertainment.com
  • RUPVINRUPVIN Member
    Joel wrote: »
    We've figured out what's going wrong here and are actively working on a fix.

Thank you