PvP Changes Schedule

Thus far many PvP changes have been discussed / promised but not much has been implemented yet. I would like to prepare myself to be excited (disappointed) for when we might see some of these changes. Will any of these items be implemented for the next season?
  1. Damage Reduction Adjustment
  2. Combat Overhaul including changes to Attack, Skill, Damage%, etc.
  3. Matchmaking adjustments E / M / H opponent selection
  4. Shade skill balance
  5. Matsuta skill balance
  6. Koros skill balance
  7. New Top 100 / Boss 100 ranking Tiers
  8. Matchmaking adjustments partially using Roster Power
  9. Adjustments to Epic Level / Rune Quality Roster Power values

Comments

• Damage Reduction has gone in with patch yesterday (I can kill bauble and Emily now), this might be empirical evidence, so YMMV.

And yeah i would love to see the other done sooner rather than later, the more the seasons and thus fancy runes get given to upper tier players the more others are falling behind.
  • Wolfreich wrote: »
    Damage Reduction has gone in with patch yesterday (I can kill bauble and Emily now), this might be empirical evidence, so YMMV.

And yeah i would love to see the other done sooner rather than later, the more the seasons and thus fancy runes get given to upper tier players the more others are falling behind.

I'm definitely killing Emily's wayyy easier. I'm quite positive it went in yesterday as well. Also seeing Shades do some serious damage to Emily now (As if Shade needed to be any stronger relative to the meta).
  • Some folks mentioned similar statements to me as well related to DR, so I went and tested it with my 85% DR bauble grouped with Furnace. Zero damage done every time. If there was a DR change, it wasn't put in correctly as I'd expect there to NEVER be an instance where zero damage is done.
  • At this point I almost hope they don't change the damage reduction problem unless they fix how attack out scales everything at the same time. Currently the damage reduction is almost required to beat certain lineups. Sad, but I believe it is true...
  • danacdanac Member
    nunya wrote: »
    @Zombie8u I agree. To 'fix' damage reduction and leave the whacky damage alone is contrary to common sense.

unfortunately, that means it'll probably happen that way.