So, anyone notice any changes with Preseason 6?

Hmmm?

Comments

• Besides that tokens available are lame. No
    Teal125
  • Noticed that all the tokens in the shop are pretty uninspired. None of the newer heroes are options. The green cube isn't going to motivate players, new or old, to do all the grinding.
  • The number changed from 5 to 6.

And the tokens tab of my honor shop seems to have been filled with garbage.

Otherwise nothing so far.
    centralcommand
  • Tokens are impressively terrible. I suppose they might help the lower levels. Looks like the rune is the only actual reward this season.
  • I love how we all immediately hated on the tokens at the same time.
    centralcommand
  • I love the tokens this season. So sick of starring up my heroes when runes are the only thing that matter now. I can finally get some much needed aether!
    zntCIcd.gif
  • echonap wrote: »
    I love the tokens this season. So sick of starring up my heroes when runes are the only thing that matter now. I can finally get some much needed aether!

I sense sarcasm, but would you actually spend honor on a small amount of aether over materials?
  • I sense sarcasm, but would you actually spend honor on a small amount of aether over materials?

lol, definitely sarcasm. my aether shop is empty, except for raid tickets, energy, and orbs.

zntCIcd.gif
  • I wish they would just remove the "pre" tag on these seasons.

Calling it a "pre-season" does nothing for the players and gives the developers an "out" in case things are balanced right or what not.

But sigh, another week of the same ol' BS. Guess I'll continue to store up raid tickets and gems in hopes of some marvelous update coming out "soon".
    I love the tokens this season. So sick of starring up my heroes when runes are the only thing that matter now. I can finally get some much needed aether!

I sense sarcasm, but would you actually spend honor on a small amount of aether over materials?

Pretty sure that is sarcasm. If not, well, I like people with positive attitudes.
    Teal125

lol, definitely sarcasm. my aether shop is empty, except for raid tickets, energy, and orbs.

Darn, I was hoping you are just a super positive type of person. :)
    Teal125
  • Might as well sticky this thread as the official pre season conversation since there was no word from the devs. Change the title to "Move along, nothing new to see here..".
  • What did they do to Emily? My 78% DR Emily just came within a sliver of being killed by a level 66 tsume...
  • Level 66, there's your problem. Don't you know that all of your hard work getting to 70 doesn't matter? Lower levels shouldn't feel inferior, right?
  • I use to love to collect excess tokens until they stole my entire collection and turned it to Aether with false promises of how useful it would be.
  • edited March 15
    Rocky's spore cloud does weird things now
    c7gjp2jy9tw2.png

Probably won't affect preseason since no one uses rocky. No idea what growth is though, it just added haste to his green friends and evasion to him and his non-green friends.

Or maybe he'll turn out to be super OP now. Maybe growth is supposed to be all allies eat him and get a random super mario buff. I imagine in that case if you happen to get the flying racoon suit you just instantly win.
    centralcommand
  • I guess that can be useful in certain situations w/ Zen
  • So they made changes to a hero (heroes?) without notifying the players? Not good.
  • @Skip_Holmes I wonder if there's some oddity with DR against lower level players. But also, 78% isn't invinsible by any means. Especially since damage on an attacking hero essentially subtracts the effectiveness of your DR. You need to push for 85%+furnace.
  • headsoak wrote: »
    So they made changes to a hero (heroes?) without notifying the players? Not good.

And by made changes, I meant "Oops, we released our load of code too early again."
  • They are trying to stick to this green theme way to hard. Green units are just not that useful.
  • Rocky's spore cloud does weird things now
    c7gjp2jy9tw2.png

Probably won't affect preseason since no one uses rocky. No idea what growth is though, it just added haste to his green friends and evasion to him and his non-green friends.

Or maybe he'll turn out to be super OP now. Maybe growth is supposed to be all allies eat him and get a random super mario buff. I imagine in that case if you happen to get the flying racoon suit you just instantly win.

I'm gonna ecco my Rocky and grow all my heroes until their heads hit the top of the screen.
  • BTW, we aren't in preseasons anymore.

The confusion comes from their deciding to call the first 2 regular seasons 'preseason 5' and 'preseason 6'.
  • Zanza004 wrote: »
    They are trying to stick to this green theme way to hard. Green units are just not that useful.

Anybody remember when green was the best color and it was near impossible to do the "A history of violets" quest?
    zntCIcd.gif