Torchy's Epic misfiring

Sometimes when Torchy's Epic fires, it only attacks one enemy, even when there are several enemies in the room. It's not that the enemies dodge or resist - there is only one column of fire from Torchy, and it only hits one enemy. If it happens once in a dungeon, it tends to happen again in that same dungeon. It's most unfortunate!

Comments

• seanluckyseanlucky Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    Pics or didn't happen
  • heelerheeler Member
    Well, something happened, pics or no (that's kinda rude), but it turns out it wasn't what I thought. Apparently, Torchy's extra beast-team-related attacks are a column of fire rather than his usual basic attack. That is what I was seeing. So never mind.
  • heelerheeler Member
    Ok, I now think this is a bug after all. I paid closer attention to what is occurring (as I should have before). I am running Lupina, Torchy, Grog, Yasmin in lots of dungeons and the tower. This is what happens: Lupina fires off her Epic, then Torchy fires off his. Torchy's Epic, though, only hits one enemy, only has one column of fire, as described above. Then Grog takes his turn.

So Torchy's shot is not the extra shot that can come from Lupina's Epic, otherwise Torchy would get a second turn. It is just Torchy's Epic. But when it follows Lupina's Epic, it is diminished, only firing at one enemy instead of firing at the entire enemy team.

If Torchy fires his Epic, and Lupina has *not* fired hers immediately before, Torchy's Epic is correct, hitting everyone.
  • Did you read Lupina's Epic description? When his epic fires, his attack is followed by an attack by each of the other beasts on his team. Grog is a beast. So the order would be:

Lupina (pulls epic), Torchy & Grog (from Lupina's Epic), then Torchy (with a chance to pull off his own epic), Grog, Yasmin (with a potential for her epic).
  • Heeler has described the bug above.

Lupina' epic fires, and her attack is followed by the other beast allies. The bug is that if Torchy's epic fires during this extra strike, only one enemy is targeted, not the entire team (as Torchy's epic typically would).
    9gJSaHl.gif
  • heelerheeler Member
    edited March 19
    Barleyman wrote: »
    Did you read Lupina's Epic description? When his epic fires, his attack is followed by an attack by each of the other beasts on his team. Grog is a beast. So the order would be:

Lupina (pulls epic), Torchy & Grog (from Lupina's Epic), then Torchy (with a chance to pull off his own epic), Grog, Yasmin (with a potential for her epic).

That isn't what is happening. I am not seeing that order of attacks. If you were correct, I would see: Lupina Epic, Torchy (weird Epic in this case), Grog, Torchy, Grog, Yasmin, then enemy goes, yes? I am seeing: Lupina Epic, Torchy (weird Epic), Grog, **Yasmin** (not Torchy), enemy goes.

And I just saw it a few more times.
  • bvs72bvs72 Member
    I get spam Email about this misfiring problem all the time. I just delete them but maybe they will help. I sort of have a feeling they won't.