Yet another I'm done with PVP thread.

I like the game, but PVP is simply useless now.

At level 70, the only rewards that mean anything are legend 1 rewards.
But the past 2 seasons, I've been dumped from over 20 k to 5 k, putting me in Champion.
This past season I played over 100 matches, essentially all free tickets plus about 4 extra a day. This got me all the way up to Legendary 3.

35 k trophies is simply too much for me to do in a week. You've made it so that moving up into legendary 1 requires either heavy gem spending and massive win streaks. Of course, since so many other top players sit out PVP now, Champion and Warlord tiers are nearly as hard as Legendary is.

So there's no point in trying. Either lower the trophy amount for legendary, or stop restarting people with about 20% of their trophies.

Also, I wound up 2 k honor less than I needed for the Superior rune package. iow, the amount that was robbed from me by the inconceivably stupid daily chest collection season end problem.

So I'm done letting y'all annoy me.

Comments

• Ironically the only tokens I need in the Honor Shop are the Rocky tokens. Only reason I'll be raiding more is if I find out the tokens double to 10x daily at a certain higher tier. Hoping that's the case.
  • danacdanac Member
    FatCat69 wrote: »
    Ironically the only tokens I need in the Honor Shop are the Rocky tokens. Only reason I'll be raiding more is if I find out the tokens double to 10x daily at a certain higher tier. Hoping that's the case.

The rocky quest will finish that for me.
    I need Hansuke Viperia and Bramble.

But then, in another negative, the token I need aren't available even in Legendary, no, you have to get to Legendary ONE.
    Including the daily tokens.
    So screw it.
  • RexobRexob Member
    edited March 16
    It's really disappointing and disheartening to see those at the very top quitting when I've been told on numerous occasions to simply level up...makes me wonder who genuinely enjoys the current PvP system?
    IGN: N00BST4R
  • Rexob wrote: »
    It's really disappointing and disheartening to see those at the very top quitting when I've been told on numerous occasions to simply level up...makes me wonder who genuinely enjoys the current PvP system?

Currently no one does. That's why most of the sub forums are just a neverending list of PvP complaints. Leveling up will not make it fun. Either you're level 70 and miserable because you can't compete with the runed up serious level 70s, or you're level 70 and miserable because you can compete for top 100 but it takes 3-4 hours each day and is monotonous to the extreme.
  • nunyanunya Member
    Or you're level 70 and don't find it takes that long to compete in the top 100, but you're salty as anything about the electric skin runes so you are pouting in champion league because you are that mature. xD
    nunya
  • kpung07kpung07 Member
    nunya wrote: »
    Or you're level 70 and don't find it takes that long to compete in the top 100, but you're salty as anything about the electric skin runes so you are pouting in champion league because you are that mature. xD

Those electric skin runes need a nerf in the worst way.
  • nunya wrote: »

Suspiciously specific...
    Awesome Farfella guy up there was created by jackhallow666^!!!
    Also, go gorgons!
  • bvs72bvs72 Member
    I'm salty too. I am also immature. I play Dungeon Boss.
  • danacdanac Member
    bvs72 wrote: »
    I'm salty too. I am also immature. I play Dungeon Boss.

Too much salt is bad for you.

Apparently it makes you blood vessels into styrofoam.
  • Rexob wrote: »

Nobody does.
    Except the developers. They seem to enjoy our torment.