PvP problems

Yesterday, preseason ended and started the new one. I am lvl 40 and i managed to reach champion I rank last pre season. However, today i have started at brawler 2 this new season and i have been unable to fight a single arena because i just find lvls 70 even when i use gold to refresh enemies. Any idea about this issue? If this continues, i will be unable to fight arenas...
Tagged:

Comments

• Yesterday, preseason ended and started the new one. I am lvl 40 and i managed to reach champion I rank last pre season. However, today i have started at brawler 2 this new season and i have been unable to fight a single arena because i just find lvls 70 even when i use gold to refresh enemies. Any idea about this issue? If this continues, i will be unable to fight arenas...

The new matchmaking the plan on releasing should fix this issue. Until then you just have to be patient : /
  • nunyanunya Member
    This was supposed to be fixed already. Perhaps @Joel or @Eej can help?
    nunya
  • seanluckyseanlucky Member
    edited March 16
    @CorvusTheReaper To speed up the typical process with the blue mods, mind providing a screen shot of your matches and your in game name?
  • All day trying to do pvps, but all i see are lvls 70, and im just a lvl 41 player...
  • FatCat69FatCat69 Member
    edited March 16
    Attack Wzang. He's easy. Total skrub.

(He's only in Warlord III and currently #72 in the Top 100.)

Yeah, looks like matchmaking might be broken at the bottom of the ladder. Might be tough to get enough trophies to climb up out of there.

Good luck. ;)
  • I dont think i can win him with my lvl 41 pro team (13k dmg). Lvl difference enough for him to win.

I dont understand why devs dont seem to worry and care about low lvls Too... :(
  • farfellafarfella Member
    edited March 16
    @CorvusTheReaper fatcat was kidding. Cuz like, he is in the top 100. So he is not weak.
    Post edited by farfella on
    Gorgons have a new guild! Gormandizing gorgon! Yaya!!!
  • EejEej Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
    Err. Yes, looking into this ASAP.
  • Aura0fsmilesAura0fsmiles Member
    edited March 17
    Since preseason 4 I've seen nothing but 70s even in those lower tiers. It's been broken a few weeks now. Good news is we can lose on purpose for these new quests and still get the rewards. So I've been doing pvp lately to get tokens or crowns still :)

• bvs72bvs72 Member
    Lower tiers should not be playing PvP until they reach level 70 and have spent enough to have an appropriate set of runes. Stop complaining. You should be grinding and spending.
  • bvs72 wrote: »
    Lower tiers should not be playing PvP until they reach level 70 and have spent enough to have an appropriate set of runes. Stop complaining. You should be grinding and spending.

Lol that makes no sense at all.
    We're not supposed to get into brawler till after 70 and good runes?
    With that logic I'm sure 80+% of the players should just not play this game.
    Still holding out for the big Pvp improvements because it shouldn't be limited to 70+ like it is now

• bvs72 wrote: »

Lol that makes no sense at all.
    We're not supposed to get into brawler till after 70 and good runes?
    With that logic I'm sure 80+% of the players should just not play this game.
    Still holding out for the big Pvp improvements because it shouldn't be limited to 70+ like it is now

You are missing a wholeeee lot of sarcasm in this thread.
  • I can't read sarcasm lol
    A gift I lack apparently
    I'll just do my smile thing and chill elsewhere :)

• Lower tier should use jabber to pvp..it will help them to improve in pvp
    “It’s so fluffy, I’m gonna die!”
  • TaronusTaronus Member
    Even thats not a guarantee, but it does help. I can usually win 60% of my matches since putting a single Jabber on defense, but moving up the ladder is near impossible due to the many lost defences.
  • Eej wrote: »
    Err. Yes, looking into this ASAP.

Hi, @Eej

I d like to make you aware of the fact that 2 days later, i still have the same problem. I havent been able to fight Arenas because all i find in lowest level,brawler 2, are lvls 70, and considering i am lvl 41. My plan was to try to reach a position un which i could get any rune as season reward, but as you can ser i am stuck at this level, unable yo do anything. Am i supposed to resign this preseason? No chances to get a good amount of honor coins? Or rune? It is quite frustrating considering i spend some money in Game from time to time. I feel that we mid players are not taken into account, because It makes no sense making leages where you can find ppl 2x your lvl...
  • Skip_HolmesSkip_Holmes Member
    edited March 18
    "ASAP" to them generally means weeks to months type timeframe. Not days. I can see how you'd be confused there, what with the rest of the world using that acronym to imply speed.

@eej @Joel in all seriousness though, this person can't meaningfully play the game, was told his issue would be looked at ASAP, and then nothing for days. And now we're on a weekend, where his issue certainly won't be fixed or even worked on. This is how you lose customers. He deserves some kind of response.
  • Well, fortunately few mins agosto i could find a lvl 40 something and after winning him i starred finding appropriate enemies... I Hope It wont happen again because i spent 3 days being unable to Play raids. Good day everyone!
    o9od99wmhgmd.png