Hero Spotlight: Lily Blossom

JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
edited March 16 in Hero Spotlights
wfmj9hvp7e8z.png

Background:
Lily knew the forest was in danger. Dwarves with their woodcutters, raiding parties of goblins, legends even tell of a wildfire spontaneously combusting after any use of magic. Lily Blossom walked through the edges of the forest, towards new would-be raiders. An old oak tree lent her a branch, and birds adorned her hair with a crown of twigs. From both crown and branch, flowers bloomed. The grass around her grew wildly, vines and trees turning toward her and growing rapidly. With renewed magic in the world, she was ready to defend the forest. Her forest.

Most Hated Hero:
Nitpick – His wanton disregard for destruction has greatly endangered her forest, and Lily can’t allow him to get away with it.

Element: NATURE: +30% bonus against WATER enemies, -25% vs FIRE enemies

Tags: Caster Plant

Traits:
  • PLANT GROWTH: Plants grow, increasing Max HP and ATK at the end of each round. (Stacks up to 8 times. When a hero with Plant Growth moves from one room to another in a Campaign dungeon, they uproot themselves, setting their stacks back to 1 in the new room. Stacks are set to 0 on death.)
  • MYSTICAL: Boosted damage vs Tanks and Slow targets.

Abilities and Ascensions:
  • SAPPING VINES: Ranged Nature attack that absorbs health for allies, reduces enemy healing, and Grows allied Plants for 3 turns.

Next Ascension:

Required Evos:
  • Light Evo: 12
  • Water Evo Monarch: 15
  • Nature Evo: 45
  • Subterranean Evo: 2

New Traits!
  • MAGICAL: Takes less damage from non-Physical attacks.
  • MYSTICAL II: Boosted damage vs Tanks and Slow targets.
  • PLEASANT SCENT: Small chance to lower attacker's ATK when hit.

New Ability!
  • POLLEN CLOUD: Ranged Nature attack on all enemies that grants Evasion and buffs DEF for all allies. Grows allied Plants.

Next Ascension:

Required Evos:
  • Light Evo: 40
  • Nature Evo Monarch: 35
  • Earth Sisters Evo: 8
  • Valkyrie Evo: 4

New Trait!
  • OXIDIZED TEAM: Nature allies deal extra damage to armored enemies.
  • MYSTICAL III: Boosted damage vs Tanks and Slow targets.

New Ability!
  • ONE WITH NATURE: Allies gain Damage Reflection and Lifesteal on all attacks for 3 turns. Grows allied Plants, Nature allies become Plants until end of dungeon. (Note: Growth is applied to Plants BEFORE other Nature allies become Plants)

Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment
www.bossfightentertainment.com
Post edited by Joel on
Tagged:

Comments

• AceyNBAceyNB Member
    lit
    FINAL BOSS OFFICER
    9gJSaHl.gif
  • edited March 16
    Joel wrote: »
    Ah there it is. That's how this new hero counters the current meta.
    centralcommand
  • Interesting...
    We are the Empire
    Aegis of Athena
    Oath of Orpheus
    Viral Fist of Ares
    House of Hades
    Path of Prometheus

Contact me on Line chat. ID: ninjanurse00
  • GunnenGunnen Member

I feel this just make rocky, lily, krexx, viperia super strong now
  • MattCauthronMattCauthron Member
    edited March 16
    Gunnen wrote: »

Possibly on offense. You should still be able to pick it apart on defense. I like new offensive options though! Though if rocky casts haste and then silence... and armored isn't an option. Hrm back to the think box!
  • Her abilities are fun and she's easy to fully ascend.
  • Gunnen wrote: »

Possibly on offense. You should still be able to pick it apart on defense. I like new offensive options though! Though if rocky casts haste and then silence... and armored isn't an option. Hrm back to the think box!

@MattCauthron changes to spore cloud were released last night before rocky was made fast so I was testing it out. HE only adds haste to other green guys. He himself just gets dodge now.

centralcommand
  • @Joel are there going to be quests later in the event that specifically require using Lily / her abilities to earn more tokens ?
  • Love the Monty Python reference in her flavor text.
    IGN: Xanathra
  • love her animations and FINALLY A NATURE CASTOR!!!!!!!!!!
    weighing just under 120 metric tonnes
    with the force of one thousand pounds of diesel power in her fists
    with a whip sword on her right arm
    and a prototype V-cannon residing in her left
    her heart is strong and powerful so a vent was created to expel that passion in a flaming rage from her center
    she fights for justice, and peace.
    don't upset her, for the next time she allows you to motorboat her, it may very well end in flames.
  • JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
    @Joel are there going to be quests later in the event that specifically require using Lily / her abilities to earn more tokens ?

Yes. The ride-along dungeon with Lily will be available for those who don't already have her unlocked :)
  • DethbirdyDethbirdy Member
    edited March 16
    .....and the winner is koros again......good joke
    But when koros is not the opp.....I like her very much
    Post edited by Dethbirdy on
  • GunnenGunnen Member
    Dethbirdy wrote: »
    .....and the winner is koros again......good joke

@dethbirdy I haven't tried it yet, but can't you just cast spore cloud, then the silence on koros rendering him useless first round?
  • YykkilYykkil Member
    Interesting concept with Plants essentially gaining strength the longer a singular battle goes on.

Abilities doesn't seem particularly devastating in PvP at this point with the exception of the Oxidised Team passive, which isn't a bad thing.

Rocky's dodge is another question!
  • Joel wrote: »
    @Joel are there going to be quests later in the event that specifically require using Lily / her abilities to earn more tokens ?

Yes. The ride-along dungeon with Lily will be available for those who don't already have her unlocked :)

Thanks boss
  • i knew it they gonna be a new hero after rocky overhaul
    I'm proud member of Potato Society

• Will there be more plant heroes in the future, or is Lilly's "One with Nature" going to serve as Plant substitutes?
    Current Level: 70
    Proud Member of the Potato Family
    "We should have more tags."
    Favorite Hero: Bauble
  • JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
    Will there be more plant heroes in the future, or is Lilly's "One with Nature" going to serve as Plant substitutes?

Plant is officially a standing classification, just like Construct and Reptile, meaning it can be added to over time.
  • is kind of funny , her hair looks like Jimmy Neutron ?
    I'm proud member of Potato Society

• Rocky's a fungi, and fungi isn't a plant, at least biologically.

Perhaps bossfight used our cash as funds for research on a plant/fungi hybrid, and genetically altered poor Rocky to utilize photosynthesis and decomposition with the side-effect of having a weaker spore cloud?
  • bach284bach284 Member
    edited March 17
    my lily quests are already disappeared although i just finished the 5th mission.
  • zquishzquish Member
    So Rocky is an lichen possibly?
  • Is there any reason Lily is only in the portal for 24 hours? I find it strange, new heroes are usually in the heroic portal for a few days.
    Current Level: 70
    Proud Member of the Potato Family
    "We should have more tags."
    Favorite Hero: Bauble
  • Is there any reason Lily is only in the portal for 24 hours? I find it strange, new heroes are usually in the heroic portal for a few days.

Either Rocky will be featured or they will hit us with another plant hero.

Or maybe there is no reason.
  • koros can still one shot all of them if rocky's dodge wasn't applied
    He who calls the Golem a troll card will not be in the clan of Starley Inc.

yes, me Clash Royale addict
  • but then again, 85% is alot, combined with the shifty or agile traits and now you got an invincible damage team for defense

• GunnenGunnen Member
    but then again, 85% is alot, combined with the shifty or agile traits and now you got an invincible damage team for defense

@Sparkle_Starley They are reducing the dodge to 35%
  • FoozleFoozle Member
    @joel -- I noticed something a bit unusual about Lily's stats when going to her 2nd ascension. At zero ascension and 1st ascension, her attack and defense stats were the same. At her 2nd ascension, her defense increased by 37.1%, which is unusually high, given her other stats only increased by 7.5% to 10.5%. Was this significant increase in defense intentional?

Thanks
  • Gunnen wrote: »
    but then again, 85% is alot, combined with the shifty or agile traits and now you got an invincible damage team for defense

@Sparkle_Starley They are reducing the dodge to 35%

ok, thanks for telling me that after I blew all my monarchs on caveborn evos, I could've ascended shadowblade by now

• FoozleFoozle Member
    Link to a post explaining Lily's Sapping Vines and Growth ability/passive.

http://forum.dungeonboss.com/discussion/54310/lily-blossom-ability-effects-explained#latest