Hero Spotlight: Lily Blossom

2»

Comments

• bvs72bvs72 Member
    @Foozle, thank you for doing the thinking for me. It is such hard work to think. Whenever I think, I pass up the special offers that BF entices me with. I need those offers to stay competitive.
  • JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
    Foozle wrote: »
    @joel -- I noticed something a bit unusual about Lily's stats when going to her 2nd ascension. At zero ascension and 1st ascension, her attack and defense stats were the same. At her 2nd ascension, her defense increased by 37.1%, which is unusually high, given her other stats only increased by 7.5% to 10.5%. Was this significant increase in defense intentional?

Thanks

I'm seeing her stats increase when she goes to her 1st ascension. Do you have screenshots by any chance?
    Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment
    www.bossfightentertainment.com
  • FoozleFoozle Member
    Joel wrote: »
    Foozle wrote: »
    @joel -- I noticed something a bit unusual about Lily's stats when going to her 2nd ascension. At zero ascension and 1st ascension, her attack and defense stats were the same. At her 2nd ascension, her defense increased by 37.1%, which is unusually high, given her other stats only increased by 7.5% to 10.5%. Was this significant increase in defense intentional?

Thanks

I'm seeing her stats increase when she goes to her 1st ascension. Do you have screenshots by any chance?

I didn't save in game screen shots after each ascension, but I did record in a spreadsheet, which I'm pasting in. Her Attack and Defense stats were the same at zero and 1st ascension. Going from zero to 1st they increased by 7.9%, which is in the normal range. Going from 1st to 2nd, her Attack increased by 7.5%, which is normal, but her defense increased by 37.1%, which is pretty high for an ascension increase. I'm assuming you can simulate on your end in a sandbox, and if so, see if the Attack and Defense are both equal to each other until the 2nd ascension.

fo6rr21ku2kj.jpg
  • JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
    I misunderstood your initial post. I thought you were saying that the attack and defense stats didn't increase at all when you ascended her the first time. These stats are correct.
    Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment
    www.bossfightentertainment.com
  • FoozleFoozle Member
    Joel wrote: »
    I misunderstood your initial post. I thought you were saying that the attack and defense stats didn't increase at all when you ascended her the first time. These stats are correct.

Great, thanks. I thought maybe was intended, as sometimes ascensions do give dis-proportionally high boosts, but given the magnitude of the increase, I thought I'd at least ask. Thanks again for checking.
  • Will all 'plant' heros be nature? If so Lily and Rocky's passives might need to be changed to "plant and nature". Maybe the DB team will add a fire rose or water seaweed.
  • pairing this character with the furnace and bauble is broken
    THEy NeVer LoVed ME!!!
    THREy neVeR LOvED PEAShY!!!
    y0uLL Ju5T hAVe TO J01n tHe r3ST Of thEm IF you oPPosE PEASHY!!!!
    EHAAAA~HA~HHA~HA~HAA~HA~HA~ha~hA~ha~Hha~ha~ha~HA~Ha~!!!!!!!!!!
  • JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    Will all 'plant' heros be nature? If so Lily and Rocky's passives might need to be changed to "plant and nature". Maybe the DB team will add a fire rose or water seaweed.

...Do you mind if I use these Ideas for potential hero designs??
    Level: 70
    Favorite hero: Indigo
    Currently: Trying to get as many runes done as possible. Takes a lot of money, man!
  • edited March 25
    @EPICSKYDRAGON ok lets not copyright PVZ garden warfare 2 now ok? same goes to you @JackHallow666 dungeon boss doesnt need that unwanted attention.

THEy NeVer LoVed ME!!!
  • @JackHallow666 no need to worry kekekekekkekeke

THEy NeVer LoVed ME!!!
  • ZombiZombi Member
    After a week or so testing LILY BLOSSOM I've finally arrived at a place where I could make a video for her - so here it is. All-in-all I like, as she's well balanced and of use in PVP and PVE.

Remember share this with whomever you think will find it useful :)

Original%20Banner2_zpsiebnr38z.png
    Want to join Level Capped? | Line ID: ZOMBI.33 | Email: guildlevelcapped@gmail.com
    Level Capped Spotlight
    My YouTube Channel
    My Twitter Page

In Dungeon Boss, the bar for leadership is 500 gems, nothing more.
    "im nog suppries abort that antonia." [sic] - aNxem0n
  • danacdanac Member
    Zombi wrote: »
    After a week or so testing LILY BLOSSOM I've finally arrived at a place where I could make a video for her -

Northampton?
  • I like the idea of a Fire Rose, the opposite of Nature, but how about another opposite? If nature is life, then what about a new undead character? A Black Rose, for example? She could have a wither attack that would target either hit points or armor, maybe an area attack like poisoned thorns or 'deadly nightshade'. Give her a vampire look like Ember.

Numbers wise, the light and dark teams are lagging behind. My OCD is having trouble with the uneveness of it.
2»