I've heard of invincible Emily but this is ridiculous!

Over the course of the past few raids, I have been fighting Brom and doom blade has been doing no damage to torchy. I am sure there is something that I am missing here, but I can't figure out what. I am confuzzled. Any ideas?
Hmmmm. I wonder what happens if I write in this box.

Comments

• edited March 16
    "Flying creatures and Heroes like Torchy have a 25% damage reduction from melee attacks. That damage reduction is increased on Hero's 2nd Ascension to 50%."

Brom's first ability is a physical attack (Which is why it is great against Bauble". Torchy can easily get 50% normal DR from runes. This would make him 100% physical damage reduction.
  • Thanks Matt but why doesn't it work on other physical attacks. Also, I don't have any good runes on him.
  • farfella wrote: »
    Thanks Matt but why doesn't it work on other physical attacks. Also, I don't have any good runes on him.

When you say no damage do you mean it literally says "zero" damage or that his health bar stays "full"?
  • @farfella, BF thanks you for this advertisement. Players needed another excuse to go craft more damage reduction runes. Considering how many I have seen on opponents, they are quite the cash cow. Too bad a DR nerf will be required to save the game so that players have to go and craft the next broken rune.
  • edited March 16
    It acually says 0.
  • farfella wrote: »
    It acually says 0.

I would need more information then. DR on your torchy and heroes he is paired with.
  • Nice, invinsible Torchy's. As if Emily, Buable, Alexandros, and Valkin weren't enough. Ooops ;) !
  • Hmmm. Paired with Kia, mk, lupina, and nitpick. And, NO dr runes! :/
  • I should add that Brom was drenched.
  • edited March 16
    farfella wrote: »
    I should add that Brom was drenched.

lol don't you think that's a pretty big deal! I think how DR works currently is it's additive. So Brooms total damage is reduced from Kai and Torchy flying by 120% . (70% from drenched + 50% from Torchy flying passive)
  • edited March 16
    Oh! There is math involved! I never really thought about the percentage decrease. I thought it was 70% and then 50% of that! XD
  • The next dungeon boss hero will be invincible to all damage.
    And he gains aegis shield upon being hit, just to annoy ya~
    ;D
  • The next dungeon boss hero will be invincible to all damage.
    And he gains aegis shield upon being hit, just to annoy ya~
    ;D
    and does 1-100 damage before DR.

you know. to make pvp last longer, because it's over too quickly right now.