New PVP Defenses including Rocky

I guess the new popular thing to do on defense is have Rocky-so now I can't hit a thing. Gonna have to do some serious Smokin' to wrap my little mind around this

Comments

  • Hint: Some heroes can't miss.
  • Skip_HolmesSkip_Holmes Member
    edited March 16
    Yes, try beating rocky plus snakes with your dwarves...

    Spend that 10 million gold in rune swapping. And then watch as rocky gives them all dodge followed by viperia wiping your team.
  • This was a terrible decision. Just terrible. It basically has one counter but is even more rune dependant than the koros meta. I honestly dont know what they are doing anymore.
  • rjcoolrjcool Member
    I found out what the counter is-a big bagful of weed-makes me feel ok bout a mushroom head dude kicking my tail.
  • rjcoolrjcool Member
    But I was having a hard enough time in pvp before Supershroom, so I'll be getting what I need to satisfy guild requirements then leaving it to the big boys and girls. My head starts aching just seeing all the chat about RNG and DR and all the other combos of initials that are out there. Don't think my brain can handle it.
  • You just gotta bring your own rocky and pray that you can get off a silence.
  • rjcoolrjcool Member
    Thanks Nate. That actually worked quite well
  • bvs72bvs72 Member
    The invincible offense works with Rocky defense provided your runes are better than theirs. However, battles take so f'ing long to finish. I am sure glad I am into S&M.
  • danacdanac Member
    bvs72 wrote: »
    The invincible offense works with Rocky defense provided your runes are better than theirs. However, battles take so f'ing long to finish. I am sure glad I am into S&M.

    I'd think the whips would tear up the felt.
  • I'm so happy with the new rocky! (Sarcasm)

    Goodness sake, the entire defense dodges everything while attacking twice...obviously the elixir to assuage our frustration...

    I guess the new (lazy) way to upgrade old heroes is to tag them as fast...
  • danacdanac Member
    venomkitty wrote: »
    I'm so happy with the new rocky! (Sarcasm)

    Goodness sake, the entire defense dodges everything while attacking twice...obviously the elixir to assuage our frustration...

    I guess the new (lazy) way to upgrade old heroes is to tag them as fast...

    Oh, stop your complaining.
    Koros countered the Shade meta.

    Rocky clearly counters the koros meta.

    Just be happy the nearly unbeatable meta is changing every few weeks.
    It spices things up!
  • danac wrote: »
    venomkitty wrote: »
    I'm so happy with the new rocky! (Sarcasm)

    Goodness sake, the entire defense dodges everything while attacking twice...obviously the elixir to assuage our frustration...

    I guess the new (lazy) way to upgrade old heroes is to tag them as fast...

    Oh, stop your complaining.
    Koros countered the Shade meta.

    Rocky clearly counters the koros meta.

    Just be happy the nearly unbeatable meta is changing every few weeks.
    It spices things up!

    Just wait. There's gonna be a new hero next week who's first ability is an AOE that removes all buffs, applies burn, poison, daze, and shock, ignores armor, and hits like a truck.
    Oh! And it does 1.75 to tanks, x2 vs armored, x2 vs unarmored, x2 vs burning, it's a dark hero (Why not.), He's a fast construct, and they gain aegis shield every time they're hit.

    Proceeds to flip a table somewhere in the universe
  • Lol, Danac, well played :)
Sign In or Register to comment.

© 2015 Big Fish Games. Inc., Big Fish, the Big Fish logo, and Dungeon Boss are
trademarks of Big Fish Games, Inc., used with permission www.bigfishgames.com