Rocky still Normal Speed?

I thought Rocky was gonna be changed to a fast hero. Did they go back on that? Also, his new screech ability says it hits all targets in the tooltip but it's only hitting one. Anyone else seeing this?

Comments

• YykkilYykkil Member
    Yeah mate he needs his final ascension before he becomes fast, identical to Ember Sanguine.

As for the screech ability, I'm getting the same thing you mentioned.
  • criffercriffer Member
    Oh man, good to know. I almost spent my sub evos! Thanks
  • HaxusBloodbaneHaxusBloodbane Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    Similar to Balog's first ability Sonic Screech applies a debuff to the TARGETED enemy while doing AOE damage. Think of it like the foe you tap on is the first one hit by the AOE attack. So if you want to silence an enemy Koros for example you need to target Koros with the ability even though it hits all the foes.
    Wants Control over a Legion of Spiders
    In game Level: 70
    Shared hero: Archangel Emily (Lvl 70), Epic level 12
    Lord of the Fries of The Potato Army Random Mook in Tater Squad
    I'm on Twitter regularly
    2b2r3K.gif
    [/center]
  • criffercriffer Member
    Haxus - I realize that. I'm saying he's only attacking the targeted enemy period. The tooltip states that the target is silenced but he should still attack all enemies. Currently this is not working.
  • criffer wrote: »
    Haxus - I realize that. I'm saying he's only attacking the targeted enemy period. The tooltip states that the target is silenced but he should still attack all enemies. Currently this is not working.

DB knows about it. There have been several posts/threads about it (including one I made). It's broken right now and it only hits 1 target (the silenced target).
  • HaxusBloodbaneHaxusBloodbane Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    criffer wrote: »

easy misunderstanding!
    Wants Control over a Legion of Spiders
    In game Level: 70
    Shared hero: Archangel Emily (Lvl 70), Epic level 12
    Lord of the Fries of The Potato Army Random Mook in Tater Squad
    I'm on Twitter regularly
    2b2r3K.gif
    [/center]