Boycott dungeon Boss PVP

NekramessNekramess Member
edited March 17 in My Dungeon Discussion
This has got to be the last straw.

We have voiced our concerns via the summits and you blatantly ignore us and continue to make changes to ruin pvp.

Rocky has got to be the last straw.

I call on everybody to boycott pvp. Do what you need to get your crowns (you don't have to win to get them). But after that do not pvp and send the message that we are pissed.

Comments

  • DrocasDrocas Member
    So all of Level Capped is boycotting PVP?
    The EMPIRE :: The Aegis of Athena
    KuK1uXt.png
  • Drocas wrote: »
    So all of Level Capped is boycotting PVP?

    I only speak for myself.
  • I'll do what is nessary to get crowns and for gg. But other than that I'm not going to waste my valuable time and money on throw broken system.
  • Not to mention you can make a better damage reduction planning rune than the warlord 1 rune they give you right now.

    To make Rocky a fast character with his spore ability shows that the devs have no clue what their doing. I'm very close to quitting the game altogether
  • I agree! I have talked about a game-wide strike against this PvP for a while now. We need to either help each other and put in crap defenses, or quit (besides crowns) entirely!
    We're all fed up!
  • DrocasDrocas Member
    maybe that is DB goal to have us all do that. End result is you have the top 100 people battling it out for 1st spending 1000 of gems on raid tickets. This reminds me of preseason 1 where matching making was messed up and everyone had easy targets (level 70's that is). I also remember everyone was complaining it was to easy and boring. Don't get me wrong tho, i'm up for hitting legend 1 with little effort.
    The EMPIRE :: The Aegis of Athena
    KuK1uXt.png
  • yeah, they've certainly made things worse. Winning on offense has become difficult. That's an understatement. Having 5k or more power doesn't seem to matter either. It depends on where the runes are. Hell Kai nesrly wiped my team with stupid surfs up. It's all just ridiculous. I tried but really this has gotten out of hand.
  • I'm in on this idea, and I'm thinking to go a step further: attacking for crowns only with just jabber...I defended the new pvp quite a bit, but I honestly am just throwing in the towel after this rocky debacle..
  • Edit: I'm just saying I'm going 1 man attack, not suggesting all should, would be counter productive to OP's idea :)
  • NTSRamblerNTSRambler Member
    edited March 17
    venomkitty wrote: »
    Edit: I'm just saying I'm going 1 man attack, not suggesting all should, would be counter productive to OP's idea :)

    I figured this out a couple days ago. I think this was their fix for broken matchmaking. New quest that gives crowns for just "trying". I'm OK with that. I was having to wait all day to maybe get 3 match ups I might win. Now I can just try, try, try and go back to grinding tokens/events.

    @Nekramess If you really want to let them know you're upset don't buy anything from the shop this weekend. But that may be hard because they're offering 10 heroic summons for $9.99 (plus 50% bonus??? I don't know how all that works) in the new St. Patty's day deals that just dropped..
  • NTSRambler wrote: »
    venomkitty wrote: »
    Edit: I'm just saying I'm going 1 man attack, not suggesting all should, would be counter productive to OP's idea :)

    I figured this out a couple days ago. I think this was their fix for broken matchmaking. New quest that gives crowns for just "trying". I'm OK with that. I was having to wait all day to maybe get 3 match ups I might win. Now I can just try, try, try and go back to grinding tokens/events.

    @Nekramess If you really want to let them know you're upset don't buy anything from the shop this weekend. But that may be hard because they're offering 10 heroic summons for $9.99 (plus 50% bonus??? I don't know how all that works) in the new St. Patty's day deals that just dropped..

    @NTSRambler At this point I have spent more than I care to admit, and I am done spending.
  • The guild leaders need to call for a pvp boycott at the guild summit. @nunya
  • @bvs72 great to have such strong support
  • Aura0fsmilesAura0fsmiles Member
    edited March 18
    Had a solo takumi up from most of last 2 seasons
    Get everyone at the summit to agree and do this with all guilds
    A massive streak gets rid of any loses so if we all do this
    Everyone can be legends and that'll really show em.
    Haven't been attacked by a player lower than 70 in weeks now anyway
    So it won't change my def losing any to keep takumi there permanently
    Follow me on Twitch @Auraofsmiles
  • @Aura0fsmiles a solo Takumi is too powerful Jabber is king of the solo game.
  • Lol takumi has gotta be the absolute worst hero
    Even jabber got a buff recently kinda makes him less useless while takumi uses a wet noodle for a sword
    Follow me on Twitch @Auraofsmiles
  • I think after "pre season" 2 most regular players have already given up on "pvp"

    The question I would like answered is if these are indeed "pre seasons" then why have trophies counted towards the lifetime leaderboard?

    After "pre season" 1 eliminated nearly two years of dungeon grinding in a few hours (while I was sleeping btw) I pretty much lost interest in "pvp" right there and then.
  • GalakSSGalakSS Member
    Okay so I am so close to finally getting the defend your dungeon 10 times in a row for Boss Points ... but after that ... I'm good with setting up Takumi as my solo defender.
    GalakSS
  • SpiritWindSpiritWind Member
    edited March 18
    3 day pvp events and sorting into smaller groups would be wonderful like before preseason 1. The old broken system is better than the new uber broken system.
  • Good luck folks.
    DB%20Synchro%20Sig%20Fox%20Paladin%20Aug-01-01_zps1kp61yun.png
    Guildmaster 2.0 of Synchronicity
  • Foxboxes, every time I see your name I want to go listen to songs by Foxes.










  • Nekramess wrote: »
    NTSRambler wrote: »
    venomkitty wrote: »
    Edit: I'm just saying I'm going 1 man attack, not suggesting all should, would be counter productive to OP's idea :)

    I figured this out a couple days ago. I think this was their fix for broken matchmaking. New quest that gives crowns for just "trying". I'm OK with that. I was having to wait all day to maybe get 3 match ups I might win. Now I can just try, try, try and go back to grinding tokens/events.

    @Nekramess If you really want to let them know you're upset don't buy anything from the shop this weekend. But that may be hard because they're offering 10 heroic summons for $9.99 (plus 50% bonus??? I don't know how all that works) in the new St. Patty's day deals that just dropped..

    @NTSRambler At this point I have spent more than I care to admit, and I am done spending.

    I'm starting to think they just want to drive everyone away so they can shut it down. That would explain a lot.

  • kpung07kpung07 Member
    I may be in the minority here but I'm enjoying the challenge of the new PvP system. That's not to say it can't be very frustrating at times too though.
    6446728
  • FrogatismFrogatism Member
    edited March 28
    I'm right there with you nek. And no I don't speak for the whole LC guild.. most of them enjoy PvP. I personally can't stand it one **** bit. Until the devs get it together and do something good for pvp I wouldn't recommend PvPing at all besides the bare minimum for crowns and what not. This is absolutely ridiculous
    Post edited by Frogatism on
    image_zps4zrzt4i6.png
  • appleapple Member
    Agree. Boycott until hero sorting is coded into game.
  • A boycott is needed even more now.
  • fphfph Member
    @Frogatism I am regretfully reluctant to let you know that you spelled ridiculous wrong.
    Always keep striving towards tomorrow because you want to live another day and tomorrow never dies!...DM

  • elektrobankelektrobank Member
    edited March 22
    fph wrote: »
    @Frogatism I am regretfully reluctant to let you know that you spelled ridiculous wrong.

    Yeah it's the new DB spelling regime.

    http://forum.dungeonboss.com/discussion/54349/nerf-koros-or-i-quit



    ---
    The Potato Army (formally The Wire)
Sign In or Register to comment.

© 2015 Big Fish Games. Inc., Big Fish, the Big Fish logo, and Dungeon Boss are
trademarks of Big Fish Games, Inc., used with permission www.bigfishgames.com