TSUME IS FUN

I'm optimistically hoping that the rest of you aren't seeing this:

1weoh765zwa8.jpg
yzmsxov7ib92.jpg

You know: you're a low-level player trying to cruise along and beat the different dungeons in order to open the map, get materials and runes... and then Tsume comes along and either slices you in one fell swoop, or else picks you off one at a time. And, in case you didn't feel like a big enough jerk after that, the game crashes and you have to re-open and exit the dungeon you were in. The upside is that since the game freezes, it's easy for me to get a screen capture. :smile:

I mean... wow. This guy is twice as hard as any of the bosses thus far. I find this to be a very curious quest for people at low-level. I guess I'll just run the special Lily dungeon

It's St. Patrick's Day today, right? Time for beer!

Comments

• I'm optimistically hoping that the rest of you aren't seeing this:

1weoh765zwa8.jpg
    yzmsxov7ib92.jpg

You know: you're a low-level player trying to cruise along and beat the different dungeons in order to open the map, get materials and runes... and then Tsume comes along and either slices you in one fell swoop, or else picks you off one at a time. And, in case you didn't feel like a big enough jerk after that, the game crashes and you have to re-open and exit the dungeon you were in. The upside is that since the game freezes, it's easy for me to get a screen capture. :smile:

I mean... wow. This guy is twice as hard as any of the bosses thus far. I find this to be a very curious quest for people at low-level. I guess I'll just run the special Lily dungeon

Ah savage fury. You bring back memories. Remember when PVP was a battle of who almost killed who's tsume first? Good times...
    centralcommand
  • @CentralCommand I DO remember that! Such good times. Had to figure out who could kill him before he got off that attack... or if it was better to try to grin and bear the damage.

[SIGH]
  • JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    @CentralCommand I DO remember that! Such good times. Had to figure out who could kill him before he got off that attack... or if it was better to try to grin and bear the damage.

[SIGH]

Back when Nimrel and Abigail actually had a purpose! I remember I used to love bringing Abigial on my raid teams to kill Tsume and buff team attack in the process making the rest of the battle pretty easy. Only problem may have been an IGOROK here and there, but I could counter him with a SB/Willow combo, usually only one of them could take him down, if not you always have the spare. And if you did get him on the first attack, you had a free Shadowblade attack on someone else!
    Level: 70
    Favorite hero: Bovus
    Favorite element: Nature
    Currently: Trying to max out Epics
  • danacdanac Member
    Ah savage fury. You bring back memories. Remember when PVP was a battle of who almost killed who's tsume first? Good times...

Remember when people were complaining because they nerfed Bovus?
    Or Torchy being useful?
    They had new events just about every day?
    Challenge mode was new and hard?
    And we didn't have an orangutan as commander in chief?

aahhh, nostalgia.

• This thread is starting to sound like a Kenny Chesney tune.

Not saying that in a bad way, of course. Just waiting for someone (maybe me?) to mention a bottle of Yoohoo.
  • KaceyKacey Member
    I'm optimistically hoping that the rest of you aren't seeing this:

1weoh765zwa8.jpg
    yzmsxov7ib92.jpg

back when you thought you could kill him with augustus but yoko/bovus was there so he had that extra bit of health heh

good times, i agree <3
    FINAL BOSS OFFICER
    9gJSaHl.gif
  • I'm having the same issue with Tsume right now. It's pretty frustrating.
    The only thing I can do to win is summon a lvl 70 player's hero to wipe him out for me.
  • how to kill tsume first: before: willow, torchy shadowblade... fully ascended and 3 stars
    now: shade with 5 battle runes

}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{
    }{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{
    Bow to the god of Kung Pao Chikken or have your dungeon raided
  • and I‘ll give you a tip, use all your heroes special abilities at once, not just one of them, and you have igorok, so the freeze is helpful

I remember when the nature team was the meta I hated fire heroes

Bow to the god of Kung Pao Chikken or have your dungeon raided
  • I remember when there was no meta. Wait. No I don't.
    Awesome Farfella guy up there was created by jackhallow666^!!!
    Also, go gorgons!
  • These special event characters are always an issue. Yes, I'm looking at you Saizo. I don't know why they keep him in when the even quests are done. It just makes PvE something to avoid til the event is over.
  • Saizo was so brutal. Throughout his event, I kept hoping they'd release him as an actual hero. ;)
  • HaxusBloodbaneHaxusBloodbane Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    @CentralCommand I DO remember that! Such good times. Had to figure out who could kill him before he got off that attack... or if it was better to try to grin and bear the damage.

[SIGH]

Back when Nimrel and Abigail actually had a purpose! I remember I used to love bringing Abigial on my raid teams to kill Tsume and buff team attack in the process making the rest of the battle pretty easy. Only problem may have been an IGOROK here and there, but I could counter him with a SB/Willow combo, usually only one of them could take him down, if not you always have the spare. And if you did get him on the first attack, you had a free Shadowblade attack on someone else!

When sixth star was added I made sure Abigail was my first hero at 6*. Ah good times. She collects dust now but honestly I doubt that'll change even if she gets an epic and is buffed. PVP is so AOE and dependent on a select group of heroes it's hard to imagine warrior teams ever rising to the top again!
    Wants Control over a Legion of Spiders
    In game Level: 70
    Shared hero: Archangel Emily (Lvl 70), Epic level 12
    Lord of the Fries of The Potato Army Random Mook in Tater Squad Nameless Grunt in Tater Tots
    I'm on Twitter regularly