Loop

PyrotuxPyrotux Member
edited March 18 in Bugs & Technical Issues
Question for the Development team.

I am currently in a pvp that has been going on for about 30 minutes of my character Nub Nub vs Zen. As you can guess this is a zero sum match. Am I expected to just quit and lose my winning streak?

If Nub Nub could cast haste on himself this would end. But I am unable to because it only allows me to cast on an Ally. This game shouldn't just go to a stale mate where one player is forced to quit. If this game was thought out properly something like this should never happen. I have never in my life played a pvp game where you would be in a perpetual loop.

Comments

• PyrotuxPyrotux Member
    SERIOUSLY **** THIS GAME. BETWEEN THE HEROIC SUMMONS BUG AND THIS STUPID BUG AND EVERY OTHER **** BUG IVE HAD IT.

I JUST HAD TO QUIT A 15 GAME WINNING STREAK BECAUSE OF THIS STUPIDITY. THE DEVELOPERS KNOW THIS IS AN ISSUE AND DIDNT DO ANYTHING TO RESOLVE IT. COULD HAVE PUT A TIMER THAT GIVES THE WIN TO THE PERSON WITH THE MOST HEALTH, ANYTHING!!!!
  • MattCauthronMattCauthron Member
    edited March 18
    Pyrotux wrote: »
    SERIOUSLY **** THIS GAME. BETWEEN THE HEROIC SUMMONS BUG AND THIS STUPID BUG AND EVERY OTHER **** BUG IVE HAD IT.

I JUST HAD TO QUIT A 15 GAME WINNING STREAK BECAUSE OF THIS STUPIDITY. THE DEVELOPERS KNOW THIS IS AN ISSUE AND DIDNT DO ANYTHING TO RESOLVE IT. COULD HAVE PUT A TIMER THAT GIVES THE WIN TO THE PERSON WITH THE MOST HEALTH, ANYTHING!!!!

This seems pretty clear cut. The defense won. You failed to beat it...

Certainly no need to rage over it >.<
  • bvs72bvs72 Member
    BF, CAN YOU HEAR ME BETTER WHEN I USEALL CAPS?
  • PyrotuxPyrotux Member
    @bvs72 dont know can you ? Can you hear me ? CAN YOU **** HEAR ME?

• FatCat69FatCat69 Member
    edited March 18
    No, can't hear you. Try speaking slowly and clearly into your microwave.
    9gJSaHl.gif
  • Lets say I was laying siege to a castle and we were in a stalemate. I sit out there for months but inevitably have to pack up my bags and go home because they are set inside that castle and never need to come out. Is that unfair? Should I actually have won the war because I had more men?

The obvious answer is no. It applies here too.

• YykkilYykkil Member
    edited March 18
    Well basically what Matt said. If any defenders are still alive, you haven't won. Getting stuck in an infinite means you lost.

It's a shame this 'loop' didn't happen to you when there was that event that needed 100 critical hits in PvP, it was a right pain trying to actually get it to happen.
  • Failing to win is not a bug
  • Remember at low levels when the nubs yasmin will sf team was all the rage? That was a good team, though admittedly an annoying one. Certainly not a cheat or any reason for rage.
    Hmmmm. I wonder what happens if I write in this box.