Leprechaun O'Tsume too powerful

Please please consider removing him for people who don't want to fight him.
Tsume shows up, one shots half if not all of my team, game over. Stamina wasted. Angry player.

If I can't use a friend summon, I know I'm going to get wrecked the second he shows up and it's frustrating.

Comments

• mozzamozza Member
    I completely agree. This is particularly evident in Challenge mode where Tsume appears to be at your max level while you're limited to level 32 or similar. One shot wipeout.

Whenever these events are on you can forget about levelling up low level characters through campaign dungeons for 1-2 weeks. The game is basically unplayable for PvE.
  • It looks like they took down the quest but that ---hole Leprechaun O'Tsume is still showing up. I wasn't having trouble killing him (Torchy, Kobal, Nitpick, Igorok (or any other decent freeze/silence) with a high level team. It's just annoying to have to fight him for no reward. At low level I was using Torchy, some random AOE (or willow) to take out the other guys, and Stonefist. I think having Torchy and 1st ascension is the key.
  • Please please consider removing him for people who don't want to fight him.
    Tsume shows up, one shots half if not all of my team, game over. Stamina wasted. Angry player.

If I can't use a friend summon, I know I'm going to get wrecked the second he shows up and it's frustrating.

tsume is a big time warrior, he's quite squshy, also, do you have zomm, his scyptic claw ability can devastate ANYONE,

besides bosses that are 12 levels higher than you
    lookin at you, challenge mode thradox and bradox

and zomm's first abiity can delay his soul shred long enough if you freeze him
    He who calls the Golem a troll card will not be in the clan of Starley Inc.

yes, me Clash Royale addict
  • I've stopped playing as long as he's still in the game. I don't want to always insure I have enough Fire Heroes to handle him if he shows up especially in lower level dungeons. It was an interesting idea but poorly executed and now it's just ruining the game.
  • Totally agree, I can't proceed in challenge mode because I have a red dungeon where I need to bring blue heroes but Tsume already showed up twice and I had no chance against him with a blue team!
  • I don't see him anymore was he removed?
  • TaronusTaronus Member
    Event ended
  • the event ended, y u ppl still complain
    He who calls the Golem a troll card will not be in the clan of Starley Inc.

yes, me Clash Royale addict