Are attack bounty events just gone forever

I feel like in the 2 months or so of pvp pre-seasons we have had, the devs should have at least been enticed to have had this event opened up at least once right. The current state of pvp not withstanding (broken match making and bugs) it would help boost activity in pvp and help artificially create a larger player pool for matches to be pulled from if I'm correct in understanding how opponents are chosen for you.

Comments

• Yes, because if there's something we need more of, it's definitely more PVP. ;)

Let's just hope that if they DO do another Bounty event, they do it close to the beginning of a Season, rather than near the end when all I see are completely brutal defensive lineups.
  • I imagine they've held off on this til after the E,M,H options are back in play. Otherwise, the attacking event would exacerbate the issue that the top PvP players can't participate in it.
  • danacdanac Member
    Pretty sure there was a bounty in preseason 1 or 2. But I’ll echo the sentiment that bounty hunts for 70 players now would be exceedingly useless
  • echonapechonap Member
    danac wrote: »
    Pretty sure there was a bounty in preseason 1 or 2. But I’ll echo the sentiment that bounty hunts for 70 players now would be exceedingly useless

I use koros, shade, or bauble in just about every attack. Most players don't have these three heroes maxed.