Lily Blossom Ability Effects Explained

I did a bit of experimenting and think I've got a pretty good approximation the impact of "Growth" and "Sapping Vines." For the Growth trait, the table below shows the impact on Attack and Health. It looks like Attack increases by 5% (of the base Attack) for each stack of Growth up to a total of 40% at 8 Stacks, which is the maximum. Health scales up by 38% for each stack for the first 3 stacks, then 36% for the 4th stack. But it provides no additional benefit beyond 4 stacks. The maximum health benefit is 150% cumulatively. Note that these increases are applied on base stats plus any stats from runes, so runes do benefit from the buff.

yw07z5cgb1ag.jpg

@Joel @Eej -- Was the quick scaling of health intentional? It seems it would have been spread evenly over the 8 stacks, similar to Attack, but perhaps this was intentional.

For the Sapping Vines ability, it appears that it absorbs 20% of the all the enemies' (original) health and gives that back to your heroes as healing.
Also, it splits that total absorbed health evenly between all of your heroes. So for example, if you face 5 enemies and they each have 6,000 total beginning health, you will absorb, as healing, 6,000 in total each round for three rounds (assuming all the enemies are still alive at the end of each round). If you have 4 heroes on your team, the 6,000 will be split evenly between them and each will receive 1,500 in healing each round. If you only have two heroes, they would each receive 3,000 in healing each round. If some of the enemies die before the 3 turns expire, the healing you receive will go down correspondingly.

Comments

• Does Sapping Vines include enemy constructs in terms of including them in 'total absorbed health'?
  • Yykkil wrote: »
    Does Sapping Vines include enemy constructs in terms of including them in 'total absorbed health'?

I didn't test but I imagine constructs are immune to the ability.
  • @Foozle Yet another excellent post. Thank you!
  • Foozle wrote: »
    Yykkil wrote: »
    Does Sapping Vines include enemy constructs in terms of including them in 'total absorbed health'?

Not true actually. Its not a debuff, its something else. Hurts everyone at end of turn, constructs and all ☺
    centralcommand
  • Foozle wrote: »
    Yykkil wrote: »

Not true actually. Its not a debuff, its something else. Hurts everyone at end of turn, constructs and all ☺

Very cool, thanks for clarifying. I'm assuming contructs on your team don't get the healing though, right?
  • Constructs on your team definitely don't get healed, and I'm not sure if the Sapping Vines would include enemy constructs in the total health absorbed number, so I'm not sure how it would be distributed given said conditions.
  • Yykkil wrote: »
    Constructs on your team definitely don't get healed, and I'm not sure if the Sapping Vines would include enemy constructs in the total health absorbed number, so I'm not sure how it would be distributed given said conditions.

Couldnt remember that part, thanks for checking.

I'm really sad to read the 20% part for EOT damage but it does jive with my research. I runed Lilly for massive attack hoping sapping vines could be an undodgeable form of mass poison. Basically i would keep her alive, throw down the vines against all these dodgy enemies, survive until end of turn and then watch vines rip them apart.

The initial attack is awesome but the end of turn part didnt do enough damage even with her high attack to make the strategy viable. Now i see why. Oh well.
    centralcommand
  • Might have been too much to expect for a hero designed to be great support..
  • edited March 20
    Dang foozle beat me to forum post :p
    Nice info tho been playing with her all weekend.
    Tears apart anything pve including bosses just stack her Def since skills have low base damage and vines don't scale with attack at all

Used her to take down sulferous challenge mode with green team and I've yet to finish the root achievement lol
    I'll probably have to level a bit or swap runes for that but as far as lily goes she really don't need runes.
    Keep her alive 2-3 turns and her health stacks to a reasonable point nothing can 1 shot her.
    Follow me on Twitch @Auraofsmiles
  • So Lily starts with inherently 5% more attack and 38% more health, since she begins each fight with 1 stack of Growth on her?
  • Uratoh wrote: »
    So Lily starts with inherently 5% more attack and 38% more health, since she begins each fight with 1 stack of Growth on her?

I thought she started with 0 stacks of growth at start of fight. I'll have to check next time I use her.