Whatever you do devs, DO NOT FIX PVP!

This thread was created due to @danac, who insisted I create a thread about this. Here you go! So just to reiterate, DO NOT FIX PVP. Thank you danac for your fantastic idea. Also, as a side note to all the devs who are reading this, I will restate my plea that caused danac to propose the creation of this discussion in the first place.

I would just like to tell you, that I was looking at rocky today. He said he felt naked. I asked him what he meant, as this did not surprise me, due to the fact that mushrooms do not wear clothes, as they predominantly reproduce asexually, gvng them no parts to cover. Anyway, Rocky explained that his mushroom tag, it just felt like a part of him. Like a glimmer of hope that he will one day have some mushroom friends. Now that it has been taken away, he feels... alone. Exposed. He just doesn't seem like the happy guy I once knew and loved. That is all. That you for your time. *sheds tear.* I hope Rocky will have reason to become joyous once more.
SATIATED GORGON FTW!!!
Tagged:

Comments

• farfellafarfella Member
    edited March 18
    Also, just as a funny thing, look what the suggested next word is after "due to the" :D

c3nwoj13cvfd.jpg

SATIATED GORGON FTW!!!
  • bvs72bvs72 Member
    Reverse psychology doesn't work on the devs.
  • NateDogeNateDoge Member
    edited March 18
    I find failing an RNG check intensely satisfying, and consider this random chance to be a hallmark of good game design. Having a streak system in a pvp system so heavily dependent on dice rolls, was a fantastic design choice and should be lauded. I will spend many, many dollars on this game going forward. MAGA
    edited March 18
    I also care nothing of material rewards, and play this game solely to be challenged. I derive no pleasure from receiving free stuff, and I insist on using lesser runes because I care so deeply about challenge.
  • bvs72bvs72 Member
    I just think PvP should be geared more to players that have jobs. They will be the ones with the most money to spend and have the least amount of time to spend two or three hours to get into the top 100. Stop catering to unemployed losers and the millionaire that don't have to work. Although the millionaires can be lucrative, they have multiple games that require expenditures.
  • KaceyKacey Member
    bvs72 wrote: »
    I just think PvP should be geared more to players that have jobs. They will be the ones with the most money to spend and have the least amount of time to spend two or three hours to get into the top 100. Stop catering to unemployed losers and the millionaire that don't have to work. Although the millionaires can be lucrative, they have multiple games that require expenditures.

what about me

im a student

i have like 6 hours a day to spare
    FINAL BOSS OFFICER
    9gJSaHl.gif
  • bvs72bvs72 Member
    @AceyNB - students are not cash cows. Stop playing DB and study. You can then support BF's next game.
  • for me pvp is easy, My heroes are way higher leveled than they should be

ahhhh, it's nice to have fully ascended 4* Lord zomm, fully ascended IGOROK, fully ascended 4* BD and fully ascended furnace all equipped with improved 5 star heroic or legendary runes at just level 44

and no, I never spent a single penny on this game
    He who calls the Golem a troll card will not be in the clan of Starley Inc.

yes, me Clash Royale addict
  • bvs72bvs72 Member
    @Sparkle_Starley - I used to love Igorok and Zomm in PvP. Those were good times.
  • bvs72 wrote: »
    @Sparkle_Starley - I used to love Igorok and Zomm in PvP. Those were good times.

yes, although zomm is still somewhat reliable since him with 3 bulwark and a life can survive alot of crap
    He who calls the Golem a troll card will not be in the clan of Starley Inc.

yes, me Clash Royale addict
  • bvs72 wrote: »

Before the dark times. Before the PVP update.
    edited March 19

But it is geared towards players who have a job; that job, of course, is playing Dungeon Boss. You gotta get yer dailies done, your tower runes, partition your day so you don't lose your sick pvp streak, kill 300 this, dodge 500 that, bind your knuckles to stem the bleeding, run epic dungeons for hours in the hopes that Shadowblade's second piece will drop, lose PVP a lot, practice your breathing exercises, **** on the forums, uninstall at night, reinstall in the morning, etc. It's quite the full schedule.

• KaceyKacey Member
    @AceyNB - students are not cash cows. Stop playing DB and study. You can then support BF's next game.

I have somehow slipped between both brackets

Don't worry, my grades are still lit

my win rate rn isnt tho
    FINAL BOSS OFFICER
    9gJSaHl.gif