Zombi got caught cheating....

RawNESRawNES Member
edited March 20 in My Dungeon Discussion
in PVP using the airplane mode to get the best results. Should he....

Zombi got caught cheating.... 19 votes

...make a DB sponsored video to show us all how.
31%
Hashslinger_007kpung07wisemagic7upsetmemeBlueCloud1NTSRambler 6 votes
... keep it a level capped secret so only they know the cheat.
5%
echonap 1 vote
...blame The Underworld because bots.
42%
phoxterbvs72CentralCommandRawNESweehawkfarfellaB00gersugarTom664 8 votes
...claim that he did no such thing and lie like we know he will.
21%
JayShoerisingtidegraddersnyner 4 votes
Tagged:

Comments

• StarskreamStarskream Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    How so?
    FINAL BOSS GM
    9gJSaHl.gif
    LINE: iStarskream
    ---
  • ...make a DB sponsored video to show us all how.
    He shouldnot be allowed to winthis week pvp season. He made rocky useless again. DB didnt want that. With apm mode you can make every non attacking hero useless if in first place like rocky. That way zombi beat me 20+ times with no loss and he used mk, shade, sb, koros. You will never go against rocky in first place with such a team if you are not sure to win with apm help. Nicely done cheater zombi.
  • StarskreamStarskream Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    RawNES wrote: »
    Starskream wrote: »
    How so?

With the airplane mode trick in PVP. Read the thread bro.

Saying "he used airplane mode" doesn't really mean anything. I can't vote until I know what you're talking about, or where your info is coming from.
    FINAL BOSS GM
    9gJSaHl.gif
    LINE: iStarskream
    ---
  • Tom664Tom664 Member
    Starskream wrote: »
    How so?

For someone who avoids rng like the plague, these attack teams would seem a bit risky, no?

1418sefxea8d.png
    4y784mv0zeld.png
    mnletm1c0237.png

• Tom664Tom664 Member
    Since seasons was introduced, @Zombi has become the Lance Armstrong of Dungeon Boss.
    Probably most of top pvp players would stop playing in pvp like me if DB will allow bad pvp players like zombi to cheat. I have no fun to play if some middle skilled player destroy my defense with rocky in first spot 20+ times with no loss, especially if he use mk,shade,sb and koros as attack team. I really hope that DB care and that they wont reward cheaters. Please DB if you can check my pvp battles especially my defenses against zombi and you ll see if there was cheating or not. If you allow him to win then that will be the sign you dont care for fair play and you dont want to protect players which really tries and battles for the win in pvp. My account name is BlueCloud1, guild underworld.
  • DrocasDrocas Member
    @bvs is this another one of Bill's diversions?
    The EMPIRE :: The Aegis of Athena
    KuK1uXt.png
  • DrocasDrocas Member
    edited March 20
    sorry @BlueCloud1 i misread post/links.
    Post edited by Drocas on
    KuK1uXt.png
    I always thought highly of you Drocas. You seemed like a decent guy back in empire. If you will read my post above. Zombi attacked me in some hours 20 times always with same team mk,shade,sb,koros. I had koros,vip,krexx,rocky. Or cob instead of vip. That really doesnt matter. Why? Because he never used shade to steal from my koros dodge to kill him. He always attacked straight with mk,shade,sb, koros and killed all my team. As i wrote up if DB can check it they will see he cheated with apm. If not well life goes on. Stay neutral and dont defend cheaters.
  • Tom664Tom664 Member
    Drocas wrote: »
    i also don't understand how 3 screenshots "prove" someone is cheating??? the guy has 19k HP and zombi comes in with 32k with a solid fast guys to take out first normal hero. Then follow up with his koros. Even if one of his guys survived he still would have lost the battle. I think you guys need to find better ways to get attention.

Screenshots are no proof, but on some of the attacks he would use basic attack from Shade to take out my Koros. This would be a solid strategy if there was no dodge involved. I have tried the same approach 3 times now without any succes, so he is either the luckiest DB player on the planet or rng is being manipulated here. The same thing happened to @BlueCloud1 several times during the night, and @nunya has also noted it.
    I have lost 3/3 doing the excact same, and he currently has an offensive record of 399-7 (!)
    Doesn't that strike you as a bit "lucky" given Rocky and friends supposedly (against me at least) dodges 35% of the time?
    Also hero power is irrelevant compared to team synergy. Feel free to bring your 34k undead team against my 8k Kira.

I encourage the devs to look through @Zombi match logs and look at different time stamps.
    I think the community deserves to know if the guy who is 1st on the leaderboard got there by cheating.

• DrocasDrocas Member
    @BlueCloud1 ummmm i think i may have read wrong post then. I read the below link and saw Zombi attacking tom644 3 times and these guys calling it cheating. Did not see your post about being attacked 20 times :(. Please forgive me i haven't had coffee yet :( ***slowly backs away from conversation and runs

http://forum.dungeonboss.com/discussion/54319/rockys-dodge-is-completely-broken#latest
    KuK1uXt.png
  • ...blame The Underworld because bots.
    Drocas wrote: »
    i also don't understand how 3 screenshots "prove" someone is cheating??? the guy has 19k HP and zombi comes in with 32k with a solid fast guys to take out first normal hero. Then follow up with his koros. Even if one of his guys survived he still would have lost the battle. I think you guys need to find better ways to get attention.

We cannot definitively prove it. This kind of cheating does not show up on replays. We have been bothered by the consistency of zombis record for some time because this meta is currently saturated with dodge RNG. In a world where the rest of us calculate our chance of victory he wins every time.

Obviously he battles all of us in underworld so we began to check out his battles against our defenses. The offenses taken against us are confusing to anyone that knows the game. The teams tom is showing are seen all over. They are good teams yes but they do not have 100% victory chance at all. Bad dodges will happen eventually. So how is he so consistently winning?

We figured out that you can use apm to force RNG to go your way. Suddenly it all makes much more sense. You can ensure the bad dodges never happen.

So do we have definitive proof? No. But we have enough evidence of foulplay and can prove that foulplay could in fact be used to get results like his. Therefore we choose to bring it to the attention of the community and ask the devs to look into it. Because were betting they can prove it.
    centralcommand
  • phoxterphoxter Member
    "May the odds ever be in you favor". Bahahaha ha!
  • So you guys are going to go through this all over again? I thought that Big Fish made their stance very clear the last time. They are okay with cheating.....As long as you spend a little money while you are doing it.
  • JayShoeJayShoe Member
    I'm just laughing that you guys are actually surprised that he would do something like this...haha. Dude went full weasel a long time ago.
  • 1. Are you sure APM trick works in PVP? The title of this thread sounds like its been proven working. Perhaps you could show us how.
    2. Making the game crash during PVP makes more sense than accusing him doing APM. Question is how. Only Zombi will tell.
    WalkinDude wrote: »
    So you guys are going to go through this all over again? I thought that Big Fish made their stance very clear the last time. They are okay with cheating.....As long as you spend a little money while you are doing it.

HAHA this is the highlight.
    I'm ok with no punisment, but not ok he gets title of legend conqueror. He will ruin the meaning of this title and that will be the end of it.
  • bvs72bvs72 Member
    I think this thread should be closed and a new Sticky thread on the topic should be started. Isn't that the way these witch hunts work?
  • bvs72bvs72 Member
    I would like to apologize for starting this mess. Yesterday I was looking through the top 100 and found too many LC players with a much better offensive winning percentage. If it was because they had much better runes, you would also expect the defensive victories to show the same increase in winning. Since everyone can view the battles, it is not some secret strategy that no one else knows. After some UW investigation, it was determined that the airplane mode trick can be done in PVP but apparently not on an IOS device. Looking at the top 100 you can tell which LC members have Ipads or Iphones.
  • JayShoeJayShoe Member
    045r45rywly8.jpg

What? 254 and 0 could be legit :P
This discussion has been closed.

© 2015 Big Fish Games. Inc., Big Fish, the Big Fish logo, and Dungeon Boss are
trademarks of Big Fish Games, Inc., used with permission www.bigfishgames.com