Zombi got caught cheating....

Comments

• Tom664Tom664 Member
    ...blame The Underworld because bots.
    Looks like me and Userpig have the same kind of iPhone.
  • I don't know what the trick is so I don't
    understand how the original photos imply cheating. Someone want to break down the evidence for the cynical lawyer?
  • TysonTyson Member
    Always thought 0 losses were hella fishy. I was like how is it possible they never get a single dodge to fcuk up their attack.
  • KangKang Member
    edited March 20
    PvP cheating has never been discussed in Level Capped's Line chat, in fact there are usually 1000+ PvP strategy related messages to read through if I go a day w/o reading. A properly runed Kai-Bauble-Furnace-Astrid/Emily team can be quite reliable against RNG defense, though it does require rare and crazy good runes to over-come the RNG in that comp. I've been running the faceroll team against the abundant Shade-SB-Koros defenses and getting a 90%+ win rate, maybe it's the luck of the @momdukz ?
    Post edited by Kang on
  • bvs72bvs72 Member
    ...blame The Underworld because bots.
    Are Potatoes the only honest players?
  • KangKang Member
    arozwh93ozym.png

I could post the last month's Line chat dialogue, it all reads like this.
  • MattCauthronMattCauthron Member
    edited March 20
    Kang wrote: »
    arozwh93ozym.png

I could post the last month's Line chat dialogue, it all reads like this.

Kang I'm in no way pointing blame here, but I will mention what you are saying has literally nothing to do with the post. The screenshots posted are not KFAB. They are teams comprised of SB/MK that lose if dodges occur. There aren't currently enough screenshots for conclusive evidence, but with enough screenshots of avoiding 35% dodge, statistics speaks clearly for itself.

So no need to make an argument of what's been going on in line chat. It's irrelevant to what Raw is trying to point out. I feel like this is incredibly clear if you simply read the first page of the thread though, so I'm really not sure what you are trying to accomplish >.<
  • D_RoddD_Rodd Member
    @Kang - It is admirable that you are trying to stand up for your guild leaders--who are notably absent from this discussion when they usually have so much to say on the forum--but please don't sidetrack the discussion with irrelevant data. You should be asking Zombi directly about this and see what he has to say. We'd all love to hear how he explains his insane "luck" against Rocky's dodge...

• AceyNBAceyNB Member
    If it helps, i know to detect/ work out whether they are innocent or guilty.
    FINAL BOSS OFFICER
    9gJSaHl.gif
  • BlueCloud1 wrote: »
    Last comment from me on that topics. If he (zombi) was apm cheating that should deceide DB. But it need to be answered. Why? Because legendary conqueror is most prestige title anyone could get. It also gives you most medals (100). If DB will allow anyone could get this title with cheating everyone should ask himself whats the point to grind in pvp and spent 1000 of diamonds to get this title if there is a cheaper and faster way to get it. Just cheat a little. If DB would tell us he did not cheat he deserves a big appologies from us (me) to say he did. But for now i'm sure he did it. There is no way he could use mk,shade,sb,koros 20 times against my defense with rocky in first spot and he didnt go to steal dodge from koros before he killed him. He just normaly attacked without first stealling dodge. There is no way he could do that 20 times with 35% possibility to dodge without loosing single fight. There is not such a luck. Its statistically impossible.

Technically the probability of having a 65% chance occur 20 times in a row is roughly 1 in 5,000. Each subsequent dodge after that, the probabilities go down exponentially of course.
  • how exactly is rocky working now because I've been using shade, kobal, sb and torchy as a just in case against rocky snake teams. Shade steals from Krexx and then goes again and takes out viperia haven't missed many times if so SB goes. and once she is dead it all usually works out.
    Point being, since the nerf rocky has not beed an issue for me at all. Pre nerf it was impossible
  • KangKang Member
    edited March 20
    My point is, Level Capped's information network paired with @Zombi's strong rune inventory and deep knowledge of game mechanics is a more straight-forward explanation than a mysterious cheating method.
    Post edited by Kang on
  • ...blame The Underworld because bots.
    coeurnoir wrote: »
    how exactly is rocky working now because I've been using shade, kobal, sb and torchy as a just in case against rocky snake teams. Shade steals from Krexx and then goes again and takes out viperia haven't missed many times if so SB goes. and once she is dead it all usually works out.
    Point being, since the nerf rocky has not beed an issue for me at all. Pre nerf it was impossible

The parts I bolded are the point. You're not wrong, the odds are in fact in your favor. And yet they aren't perfect so on a streak you should expect over time to build up a loss rate roughly equal to your chances at losing.

We are highlighting that it appears one of our fellow DB'ers seems to be skipping the loss part and simply streaking on and on instead. We have worked out how someone could use an exploit to beat the odds and attain a record similar to zombi's, even with RNG related teams. So we are calling it to the attention of the community and the devs.
    centralcommand
  • I see what you are saying and I'm not choosing a side. I was mostly making sure rocky has been properly nerfed or if I have just been extremely lucky
  • D_RoddD_Rodd Member
    Kang wrote: »
    My point is, Level Capped's information network paired with @Zombi's strong rune inventory and deep knowledge of game mechanics is a more straight-forward explanation than a mysterious cheating method.

The cheating method is not mysterious. It can be duplicated by anyone with an android emulator and a bit of knowledge of how DB works. I have created a video this morning which I will be happy to share if necessary.

Exploiting the game by manipulating RNG is a far more likely explanation for Zombi's odds-defying win-loss ratio with a low-probability attack team, which cannot be explained simply by runes or knowledge of the game. Most of the battle logs and replays show MK hitting consistently despite Rocky's dodge, which is very possible when you have 4 chances to preview the outcome of MK's first attack.
    itirnitii wrote: »
    If this is what it takes to win PVP I don't want any part of it.

If this is what is going on I don't want any part of it either. An unnfair advantage for non iOS players to potentially take advantage of makes everything feel dirty. Now we all have to wonder who is doing it either all the time or just every now and then to keep a streak alive.
  • KangKang Member
    edited March 20
    Speculation made with the goal of trolling a player that is a really nice dude and contributes a lot to this gaming community feels dirty......
  • From what I've seen, the majority of LC chat is a lot.. ALOT of PvP strategy! Now I can't say I know anything about the android emulator or whatever and that's because I stopped using android devices long ago. I do want to add that "these" type of posts aren't the best way to go about anything. But I guess the intended use of this post was merely to provoke a response out of someone which is why I'd like to see it taken down. Just my 2 cents. I won't be posting anymore on this forum post as I'm sure a lot of y'all underworld folk will have a party and shame me too. Have a nice day
    image_zps4zrzt4i6.png
This discussion has been closed.

© 2015 Big Fish Games. Inc., Big Fish, the Big Fish logo, and Dungeon Boss are
trademarks of Big Fish Games, Inc., used with permission www.bigfishgames.com