Lilly Blossom Questions

I just received Lilly Blossom from the heroic portal yesterday and I really enjoy her utility abilities and synergy with nature allies! However, i have two questions about her. If a dev, or a super-smart forumer who makes those graphs can lend me and answer, that would be nice!

-For the "Pollen Around" Quest, I've ran Lilly through the Garden of Evil Challenge Dungeon. When I use her Sapping vines on the Root of All Evil, it does regular minimal AOE damage to the boss, as Lily's attack is rather low, however, as the turn ends I notice the Root take over 13,000 damage from the vines! How is its damage over time so powerful?

-As I read the info for Lily's Pollen Cloud and Sapping Vines, there was no should percentage of evasion or healing received with these abilities. It only showed the scaling damage. Does this mean the additional buffs received From Sapping Vines and Pollen Cloud are affected by skill?
Current Level: 70
Proud Member of the Potato Family
"We should have more tags."
Favorite Hero: Bauble

Comments

• she gets more powerful each round. That's what the numbered buff is she always has
  • Sapping vines makes enemies lose 20% of their life at the end of the turn and spreads that good healing out over your heroes. Thats why the Epic bosses would lose so many HP at once.
  • Wolfreich wrote: »
    Sapping vines makes enemies lose 20% of their life at the end of the turn and spreads that good healing out over your heroes. Thats why the Epic bosses would lose so many HP at once.

Ah yes, it makes sense now! So it would act like Frostbite, but trigger on its own over several turns. Now that I think about it, it may be too op against bosses in pve.
    Current Level: 70
    Proud Member of the Potato Family
    "We should have more tags."
    Favorite Hero: Bauble