Are we changing the Dungeon Boss app picture?

So it's still snowing... apparently. I think Rogar is freezing out there. I know he's a fire and all but that doesn't make him invincible to snow( I don't think).
A useless fat tub of lard, with no social skills that you don't and shouldn't have to listen to. May Adele call me depressed meme at this point :^) Just kidding. I think. I hope. Pretty sure. Yeah. Pretty sure

Comments

• upsetmeme wrote: »
    So it's still snowing... apparently. I think Rogar is freezing out there. I know he's a fire and all but that doesn't make him invincible to snow( I don't think).

I think they just want us to remember how wonderful winterfest was :P
  • shiggity80 wrote: »
    upsetmeme wrote: »

Forget winterfest, if they want our spirits to be raised it should be Halloween with 2016 written on it.
  • Zombie8u wrote: »
    shiggity80 wrote: »
    upsetmeme wrote: »

Forget winterfest, if they want our spirits to be raised it should be Halloween with 2016 written on it.

I know, I was being sarcastic with my post.
  • We are Devo.
  • HaxusBloodbaneHaxusBloodbane Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    What is this lack of snow you speak of? We just finished winter and entered second winter where I live.
    Wants Control over a Legion of Spiders
    In game Level: 70
    Shared hero: Archangel Emily (Lvl 70), Epic level 12
    Lord of the Fries of The Potato Army Random Mook in Tater Squad Nameless Grunt in Tater Tots
    I'm on Twitter regularly

• oredithoredith Member
    What is this lack of snow you speak of? We just finished winter and entered second winter where I live.
    southern california is exiting cold summer into mild summer as we speak. I'm not looking forward to the hot summer that will start in july.
    soon™ - it's the answer to everything
    oredith wrote: »
    southern california is exiting cold summer into mild summer as we speak. I'm not looking forward to the hot summer that will start in july.

Seasons in Canada:

8c243fcd1d95da456befc12f438b9be7.jpg
    Lord of the Fries of The Potato Army Random Mook in Tater Squad Nameless Grunt in Tater Tots
    I'm on Twitter regularly

• oredithoredith Member
    I like seasons, that's why I vacation at places with seasons. ;)
    soon™ - it's the answer to everything
  • danacdanac Member

Seasons in Canada:

don't be silly. Completely wrong- There 's no snow on the road construction season.
    danac wrote: »

Seasons in Canada:

don't be silly. Completely wrong- There 's no snow on the road construction season.

That is true. And the road isn't covered in streaks of tar FROM WHERE IT BROKE BECAUSE OF THE 80 DEGREE CELSIUS TEMPERATURE VARIANT.
    I'm on Twitter regularly