Are we changing the Dungeon Boss app picture?

So it's still snowing... apparently. I think Rogar is freezing out there. I know he's a fire and all but that doesn't make him invincible to snow( I don't think).
A useless fat tub of lard, with no social skills that you don't and shouldn't have to listen to. May Adele call me depressed meme at this point :^) Just kidding. I think. I hope. Pretty sure. Yeah. Pretty sure

Comments

• upsetmeme wrote: »
    So it's still snowing... apparently. I think Rogar is freezing out there. I know he's a fire and all but that doesn't make him invincible to snow( I don't think).

I think they just want us to remember how wonderful winterfest was :P
  • shiggity80 wrote: »
    upsetmeme wrote: »

Forget winterfest, if they want our spirits to be raised it should be Halloween with 2016 written on it.
  • Zombie8u wrote: »
    shiggity80 wrote: »
    upsetmeme wrote: »

Forget winterfest, if they want our spirits to be raised it should be Halloween with 2016 written on it.

I know, I was being sarcastic with my post.
  • RawNESRawNES Member
    Who are "we"?
  • We are Devo.
    9gJSaHl.gif
  • HaxusBloodbaneHaxusBloodbane Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    What is this lack of snow you speak of? We just finished winter and entered second winter where I live.
    Wants Control over a Legion of Spiders
    In game Level: 70
    Shared hero: Archangel Emily (Lvl 70), Epic level 12
    Lord of the Fries of The Potato Army Random Mook in Tater Squad
    I'm on Twitter regularly
    2b2r3K.gif
    [/center]
  • oredithoredith Member
    What is this lack of snow you speak of? We just finished winter and entered second winter where I live.
    southern california is exiting cold summer into mild summer as we speak. I'm not looking forward to the hot summer that will start in july.
  • HaxusBloodbaneHaxusBloodbane Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    oredith wrote: »
    southern california is exiting cold summer into mild summer as we speak. I'm not looking forward to the hot summer that will start in july.

Seasons in Canada:

8c243fcd1d95da456befc12f438b9be7.jpg
    Wants Control over a Legion of Spiders
    In game Level: 70
    Shared hero: Archangel Emily (Lvl 70), Epic level 12
    Lord of the Fries of The Potato Army Random Mook in Tater Squad
    I'm on Twitter regularly
    2b2r3K.gif
    [/center]
  • oredithoredith Member
    I like seasons, that's why I vacation at places with seasons. ;)
  • danacdanac Member
    oredith wrote: »

Seasons in Canada:

8c243fcd1d95da456befc12f438b9be7.jpg

don't be silly. Completely wrong- There 's no snow on the road construction season.