PWN tower reduced to 275 gems

When the tower was introduced, it rewarded 300 gems.

DB wanted to spotlight the tower by making 25 of the 300 gems awarded through daily quests by completing 3 floors.

Now, with the new daily quests, these 25 gems have disappeared.

Please make the tower worth 300 gems as it was intended.

Comments

• When the tower was introduced, it rewarded 300 gems.

DB wanted to spotlight the tower by making 25 of the 300 gems awarded through daily quests by completing 3 floors.

Now, with the new daily quests, these 25 gems have disappeared.

Please make the tower worth 300 gems as it was intended.

Someone with more knowledge correct me if I'm wrong, but I think one of the topics discussed in the "summit" discussions was to bring back the tower to 300 gems or make the daily quest worth 25 gems as well.
  • Total Gem value should be higher than it was previous to take into account the tower quest lost. We might see this in a few weeks.
  • bvs72bvs72 Member
    We might even see it lowered further. Apparently some players are not spending enough money on gems. Shame on you.
  • RexobRexob Member
    @bvs72 people would probably be inclined to spend a bit more if the game stopped sucking lol
    IGN: N00BST4R
  • Rexob wrote: »
    @bvs72 people would probably be inclined to spend a bit more if the game stopped sucking lol

I think we all have been saying this, but the devs just don't care to listen. They know there are a handful of folks who will spend no matter what, and I guess that's good enough for them. Anyone else spending $1 here, $5 there, is icing on the cake it seems.