The sad, sad truth.

farfellafarfella Member
edited March 20 in Off-Topic Discussion
So I feel like I know you guys. You are all my friends. I feel like EVERYONE here is a friend to me and I know them personally. But then... I realized that I don't. I don't even know what you look like (except @MattCauthron and @NateDoge). I don't even know your GENDER (besides Matt and Nate.) I don't even know your NAME! (Except for Matt and Nate again) It just makes me feel so sad. Alone. Disjointed. I just... The thought came to me the other day. I DON'T KNOW WHO YOU ARE!!! It doesn't seem right! I feel like I do though. *Le sigh*.
Hmmmm. I wonder what happens if I write in this box.

Comments

• farfellafarfella Member
    edited March 20
    @MattCauthron oh. Shoot. Sorry. Ummmmm. Wait... really? Why did you name yourself mattcauthron? Are you trolling?
  • farfella wrote: »
    @MattCauthron oh. Shoot. Sorry. Ummmmm. Wait... really? Why did you name yourself mattcauthron? Are you trolling?

Named after Mat Cauthon my favorite character from the Wheel of Time series.
  • Oh. :flushed:

Say it ain't so!

Did you ever finish the series? I gave up somewhere like book 8 I think. Is it worth trying to go back to?

Teal125
  • Everyone knows that MattCauthron's real name is Nick.
  • echonapechonap Member
    hahaha farfella what guild are you in? don't you guys use line chat?
    zntCIcd.gif
    edited March 20
    @echonap ummm... DD potato. I.. don't have line. T...top guild! Always recruting! Hehe... Now! Let's get back on topic shall we! :#
  • Zanza004 wrote: »
    Everyone knows that MattCauthron's real name is Nick.

It's true. I've been outed.

Still a CPA?
  • Now I'm beginning to think everyone else knows each other and I am the only one who doesn't know everyone else personally.
    Zanza004 wrote: »

Still a CPA?

Working 60+ hours a week right now and loving life! Also I have no idea who you are lol Sorry I'm so bad with names >.<

Still a CPA?

Working 60+ hours a week right now and loving life! Also I have no idea who you are lol Sorry I'm so bad with names >.<

Haha, I don't actually know you. A simple google search can give quite a bit of information. Such as your masters in finance.

Great series :)
    centralcommand

Still a CPA?

Haha, I don't actually know you. A simple google search can give quite a bit of information. Such as your masters in finance.

Ah my hearthstone article. I'm quite sure I've linked it in here before. But yes that is the same me and the same girl in my profile picture!
    So I feel like I know you guys. You are all my friends. I feel like EVERYONE here is a friend to me and I know them personally. But then... I realized that I don't. I don't even know what you look like (except @MattCauthron and @NateDoge). I don't even know your GENDER (besides Matt and Nate.) I don't even know your NAME! (Except for Matt and Nate again) It just makes me feel so sad. Alone. Disjointed. I just... The thought came to me the other day. I DON'T KNOW WHO YOU ARE!!! It doesn't seem right! I feel like I do though. *Le sigh*.

Wow well this is awkward... my name isn't Matt.

I know. It's Rand.
    RigorMortis -> khensú although apparently it is physically impossible to change a forum user's name.
  • FatCat69FatCat69 Member
    edited March 20

Short for Nicki. She's a real hottie. ;) (Farfella's mind *BLOWN*)
    9gJSaHl.gif
    edited March 20
    I thought her name was mattcauthron and she was the man in the picture.
  • Best. Thread. Ever.
    Zodiac4EVA

I thought her name was mattcauthron and she was the man in the picture.

The girl is Teegs. Nice gal.
  • But we call her Cheryl. Old nickname.
    9gJSaHl.gif
  • danacdanac Member
    edited March 21
    farfella wrote: »

I liked wheel of time a lot.

But I never made the connection.
  • danacdanac Member
    farfella wrote: »

I'm a cleverly programmed chatbot.
  • Not *that* cleverly programmed...
  • For the glory of the red eagle!