[Shower Thought] A possible way to nerf the current Emily/Leo res. meta.

So, I was thinking, not actually in my shower, that what if when heros are ressurected, their energy are very low or at nothing, so that it is more important to keep your heroes actually alive.
I have no idea how would actually work, so feel free to criticize it if you think it would be bad.

Comments

• farfellafarfella Member
    edited March 21
    If Emily were to receive a nerf, it should be that she doesn't give heroes a 2nd action when she resurrects a hero on a turn where they have already moved.

Receive a nerf lol, sounds like a good thing. I can imagine that. "Emily, you have been part of dungeon boss for a long time. Here's a nerf! Congratulations! On a different note, if she were to be nerfed, I would want it to be her not being invincible.
    Hmmmm. I wonder what happens if I write in this box.
  • farfella wrote: »
    If Emily were to receive a nerf, it should be that she doesn't give heroes a 2nd action when she resurrects a hero on a turn where they have already moved.

Receive a nerf lol, sounds like a good thing. I can imagine that. "Emily, you have been part of dungeon boss for a long time. Here's a nerf! Congratulations! On a different note, if she were to be nerfed, I would want it to be her not being invincible.

Invincibility has literally nothing to do with Emily and is completely related to Runes... I can't imagine the fact that she allows heroes to go twice in one turn was ever intended.
  • Yeah but, not all heroes can be invincible. It takes a special type of hero.
    Hmmmm. I wonder what happens if I write in this box.
  • All you need is an armored hero. It's just easiest when they are yellow or blue so can have as much damage reflection as possible.
    The simplest fix for this I think is adding a maximum reduction with everything considered. (Which should be 75%)
  • NobodyPi wrote: »
    All you need is an armored hero. It's just easiest when they are yellow or blue so can have as much damage reflection as possible.
    The simplest fix for this I think is adding a maximum reduction with everything considered. (Which should be 75%)

Emily having both armored and magical is what makes her even more special when it comes to damage reduction.

Until something is done with the way attack out scales everything in the game, damage reduction should probably stay where it is. As it stands right now a 95% dr Emily will be one shot by Koros.
  • danacdanac Member
    Please. Emily is about the weakest hitter in the game. Even with her epic she doesn't pack much of a punch. The problem isn't Emily surviving, unless you're very unlucky or have a poor team choice, you can beat an invincible Emily, you just might have to take some time.

The problem is that Emily resurrects the heroes that kill you, and it's too hard to kill her right off before she does.

Of course, that problem's been solved too, with Koros, who can ohko Emily fairly easily.
  • HaxusBloodbaneHaxusBloodbane Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    DON'T NERF MY BABY!
    Wants Control over a Legion of Spiders
    In game Level: 70
    Shared hero: Archangel Emily (Lvl 70), Epic level 12
    Lord of the Fries of The Potato Army Random Mook in Tater Squad
    I'm on Twitter regularly
    2b2r3K.gif
    [/center]