A Battle of Ice and Fire (Plus, JERRY'S BACK!!!)

13»

Comments

• TWilliamsTWilliams Member
    edited March 24
    At level 30 this is a great event. A lot of whiny players probably level capped and 6* on all the tokens biatching about not getting max stat runes. I'm gettin' some good stuff for the grind on this one and you probably are too. On the flip side, WTF on the 3x XP increase on the daily quests? I didn't buy on the initial XP for quest and smart players aren't buying now. Makes me stronger. Thank You.
  • wisemagic7 wrote: »
    Wow another event based off pvp. At this point you guys have seemingly given up on the core aspect of this game and is making this game purely pvp.

Huh, all you have to do is burn a ticket - you don't even have to win. They're just using raid tickets to limit the amount you can run it. 1 lost raid can tick off each quest for you. And every single other quest is PVE based (well truly, ANYthing counts)
  • SabbroSabbro Member
    Thank you, this event is pretty good and generous I'd say. The x3 materials on top of it is op.

BUT, how come 4 out of 5 times I am looting green plants? anyone else having this "bad rng" ?
  • Sabbro wrote: »
    Thank you, this event is pretty good and generous I'd say. The x3 materials on top of it is op.

BUT, how come 4 out of 5 times I am looting green plants? anyone else having this "bad rng" ?

In the event dungeons? 4/5 times I get shrooms, random crystal, and pyre embers. Glad I have been fortunate enough to get pyre embers most the time.
  • SabbroSabbro Member
    ahah yeah good on ya. I am on stocking up on green Ivy like 80 % of the time :)
  • 3x materials in the Furnace dungeon is great. Time to stock up.
  • Thank you for the x3 mats event. It really makes the dungeons more appealing because the payout is worth it. I'd like to see more content like the please! :)
  • TaronusTaronus Member
    What truely sucks, is to get finally get through the Igorok dungeon just to get an empty chest. Happened twice to me now. :(
  • FatCat69FatCat69 Member
    edited March 27
    Rune slots all full? Don't worry, most likely you would've gotten a Greater Legendary 3* Resist.
    9gJSaHl.gif
  • I am quite happy with this event, the rewards provided, and the difficulty of the tasks at 70. Good job all around.
  • Taronus wrote: »
    What truely sucks, is to get finally get through the Igorok dungeon just to get an empty chest. Happened twice to me now. :(

Yeah, I did that a few times. It's because that for whatever reason, the usual warning about having a full rune inventory is not provided when starting the event dungeons. That's something to look at @Joel , assuming no one else has brought it up other places.
  • JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
    It's been brought up. We don't pop up the 'full inventory' warning every single time you try to enter a dungeon, but it seems that the popup that warns you not to let Jerry die is preventing the popup about your rune inventory being full from appearing in those cases where it normally would. We'll work on making it so both popups can occur.
    Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment
    www.bossfightentertainment.com
  • KangKang Member
    I just wanted to reiterate that with the 3 days of 3x mats this event was amazing! Thanks!
  • That was an awesome event. I really didn't mind losing in pvp when there are goodies to be won. I was throwing some terrible teams into the arena just to trigger the two events. Got over 300 Pyre Embers from red and so many superior runes to melt down from blue. I even got 75 gems back after all those refreshes. Marvellous.
  • TWilliamsTWilliams Member
    edited March 27
    Great event. I managed to 3* Nitpick and Yasmin (1/2 way to 4* on her) and unlock Icebloom and get a few furnace/igorok tokens and what-not. Jerry was a PIA but not nearly as bad a freakin Leprechaun Tsume. I managed to get the last Yasmin quest about 30 seconds before the event ended (thank you "Dungeon Boss Got Better" reboot 3 minutes before the event ended).
13»