Hey There!

Hey there everyone! I'm Ghostomy, and I wanted to introduce myself to the forum! First off, I want to thank you all for having me! I hope I can contribute useful information as much as possible! I am level 39, and I have been playing for a month. My favorite hero is currently Shade. Thanks for reading, and once more, thanks for having me! Feel free to PM me!
Sp00ky

On Discord! @Ghostomy #6132

Comments

• Too Spooky for me.

Glad to have you around!
  • Heads up, you are going to hear a lot of negativity and "I am ready to quit" post on this forum. My simple advice, pay attention to the people that are constructive while ignoring the people that are constantly complaining. Some people are here to simply degrade others, but overall the community is pretty friendly.
  • Good to see a new member. This is definitely one of the best places to find out what's going on with the game. If you haven't already, check out the "Discussions" section that has some of the most active topics.
  • RenlyRenly Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    Refreshing to see such positivity. Welcome to the forums, @Ghostomy !
    IGN: Renly
    DB Guru | OG Potato | Rightful Heir to the Iron Throne

“What I say is that, if a man really likes potatoes, he must be a pretty decent sort of fellow.”
    ― A.A. Milne

• Thank you all! I will do my best to help!
    Sp00ky

On Discord! @Ghostomy #6132
  • StarskreamStarskream Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    All you need to know about dungeon boss is that the way to beat @JoeyCipp defense is with Ekko, Kobal, Ignus, and NubNub.

Keep that in mind and you'll do fine :)