Lovable Jerry

We all love Jerry!
:D Right guys?... Guys?

Jokes aside:
FURNACE DUNGEON
Ember Valkin Therand
I used Ember's first buff + Valkin to clear the first room, used energy pot, cleared second room. Third room I pray and use Therand. MAKE SURE to use Jerry's taunt on Valkin!
Besides that, I use the heaviest hitter on my friends list to take out the boss.
80% winrate so far

IGOROK DUNGEON
God, why? Why? I spent 80 stamina on this sucker and got two greater runes. It's pitiful, and I wouldn't waste stamina on it.
Regardless, I used Furnace Valkin and Ember I believe.

Comments

• IGO -
    William, Yasmin, Grog Gnog. Just got 2 superior runes on 1 run. Worth the gamble to me.
  • We all love Jerry!

Jokes aside:
    FURNACE DUNGEON
    Ember Valkin Therand
    I used Ember's first buff + Valkin to clear the first room, used energy pot, cleared second room. Third room I pray and use Therand. MAKE SURE to use Jerry's taunt on Valkin!
    Besides that, I use the heaviest hitter on my friends list to take out the boss.
    80% winrate so far

IGOROK DUNGEON
    God, why? Why? I spent 80 stamina on this sucker and got two greater runes. It's pitiful, and I wouldn't waste stamina on it.

What level are you?

I'm 100% win rate on fire dungeon. Using Igo, Koros, Yasmin. Just AOE the crap out of everyone. Maybe use 1 energy pot on Koros.

Ice dungeon - had to redo 2x because I kept forgetting to time Taunt properly and the **** bat would hit Jerry 1st always.
  • Fire dungeon is painless and significantly more rewarding.

Ice dungeon actually appears to be more difficult and is definitely not worth the stamina. Runes that drop are absolute crap. Total salvage fodder.
    9gJSaHl.gif
  • TaronusTaronus Member
    Guess it all depends on your roster. I'm lvl 66 and already scored 2 greater and 1superior rune that were upgrades.

Using grog, valkin and Yasmine for fire and grog, William and Yasmine for water. Herpes all FA, but only improved tunes. Never failed fire and not failed water since I take along an energy pot to refresh Williams taunt and as long as I dont get more than 3 mangle jaws in the 1st room.

It's not easy, but it shouldn't be either.
  • Just used grog Igo and Stonefist for both since they're the only feasible ones I can use for ice Dungeon and using anything other than water heros for fire is silly
  • shiggity80 wrote: »
    We all love Jerry!

Jokes aside:
    FURNACE DUNGEON
    Ember Valkin Therand
    80% winrate so far

IGOROK DUNGEON

What level are you?

I'm 100% win rate on fire dungeon. Using Igo, Koros, Yasmin. Just AOE the crap out of everyone. Maybe use 1 energy pot on Koros.

Ice dungeon - had to redo 2x because I kept forgetting to time Taunt properly and the **** bat would hit Jerry 1st always.

Level 65. I dont have Koros, nor do I want the overpowered disgrace of a hero.
    Also, the bat. Ugh.
  • coneyKconeyK Member
    edited March 26
    I ran Igo/Yas/Indigo on both dungeons. If Indigo has her crit chanced maxed, you'll have no problem keeping the team properly taunted and healed. Also, her sloth shot is perfect for the bat.