Producer Letter - March 22nd, 2017

1235»

Comments

• DrocasDrocas Member
    RawNES wrote: »
    bvs72 wrote: »
    I would Initially send all cheaters to the underworld, but it turns out the underworld is full of exceptional honest people. I think we should send them to Texas.

Or Las Vegas perhaps?

HAHAH - i do remember in a guild spotlight last year there was a guild that purchased land in Las Vegas. If they are still collecting from their guild tax they probably own a small community by now. I'll let you guys search for that post :)

The EMPIRE :: The Aegis of Athena
    KuK1uXt.png
  • oredithoredith Member
    is it fair to say at this point, that the official response is to sweep the incident under the rug and pretend it never happened?

i'm honestly trying to figure out if this is defacto acceptance of use of APM to get mulligans in game? i've got enough gems saved up to tune a few superior runes.
    soon™ - it's the answer to everything
  • echonapechonap Member
    oredith wrote: »
    is it fair to say at this point, that the official response is to sweep the incident under the rug and pretend it never happened?

What incident?

The Empire is recruiting.
  • RawNES wrote: »
    I would Initially send all cheaters to the underworld, but it turns out the underworld is full of exceptional honest people. I think we should send them to Texas.

Or Las Vegas perhaps?

I'm assuming this is some kind of satire since bossfight is located in North Texas.
  • bvs72 wrote: »

gp2gpng8bjsn.png

• VioletLyra wrote: »

gp2gpng8bjsn.png

I'll have you know that Texans... are actually douchebags nvm not defending my state.
    Guild: Spud Brigade
    Level: 63
    Favorite hero overall:Shade | Favorite Caster: Shade | Favorite Rogue: Torch | Favorite Tank: Sir William | Favorite Warrior: Augustus | Favorite Healer:Nub-Nub | Favorite Dwarf: Dagrund | Favorite Reptile: Viperia | Favorite Undead: Hansuke | Favorite Beast: Grog-Gnog | Favorite Legendary: Pontifex | Favorite Dark Hero:Shade | Favorite Fire hero:Torchy | Favorite Nature hero: Hansuke | Favorite Light hero: Augustus | Favorite Water hero: Grog- Gnog
  • Would someone please summarize this thread for me in a few bullet points? There are 75 messages waiting and I just don't have the stamina to surf through them.

I completely gave up on the exploit discussions...way too much.

Thanks
  • shiggity80shiggity80 Member
    edited April 3
    sirtainly wrote: »
    Would someone please summarize this thread for me in a few bullet points? There are 75 messages waiting and I just don't have the stamina to surf through them.

I completely gave up on the exploit discussions...way too much.

Thanks

Spend $9.99 and get the large stamina pack. You'll have enough stamina and might even be able to quick look this thread.
  • sirolk99sirolk99 Member
    edited April 4
    I'm actually surprised this thread is still open, all things considering...

Cheaters cheaters cheaters!
    Buggy programming and testing!
    Bots bots bots!
    Airplane mode, airplane mode, airplane mode!
    Apm apm apm!
    Talk talk talk, discuss discuss discuss!
    Angry angry angry!

PS - f4qix6p3zken.png

Mwuahahahaha! >:)
    "The Bastion" - Officer - Level 70
    http://bastion-db.boards.net/
  • bvs72bvs72 Member
    Hmmm...
  • sirolk99sirolk99 Member
    edited April 4
    Oh yeah, forgot these...
    Hmm, hmm, hmm
    Post edited by sirolk99 on
    "The Bastion" - Officer - Level 70
    http://bastion-db.boards.net/
  • Skip_HolmesSkip_Holmes Member
    edited April 4
    @Eej clearly cares about the game and about player communication. He's proven that beyond a doubt. So there's no way in hell he thinks it's a good idea to quash all discussion about the topic. There's very obviously an appropriate space between "witch hunt" and "delete all discussion" in which they could explain what they've found and how the will fix it, all without naming names.

Which means the order to lock it down came from above Eej, and there isn't much he can do. Can only hope that a sustained complaint from all of us, maybe couple with a revenue dip, is enough to change the mind of whoever made that ridiculous call.
  • iphonesheepiphonesheep Member
    edited April 4
    sirolk99 wrote: »
    I'm actually surprised this thread is still open, all things considering...

Cheaters cheaters cheaters!
    Buggy programming and testing!
    Bots bots bots!
    Airplane mode, airplane mode, airplane mode!
    Apm apm apm!
    Talk talk talk, discuss discuss discuss!
    Angry angry angry!

PS - f4qix6p3zken.png

Mwuahahahaha! >:)

Nice plane you've got there, be a shame if I...

DISCUSSION NOT FOUND
  • @Eej clearly cares about the game and about player communication. He's proven that beyond a doubt. So there's no way in hell he thinks it's a good idea to quash all discussion about the topic. There's very obviously an appropriate space between "witch hunt" and "delete all discussion" in which they could explain what they've found and how the will fix it, all without naming names.

Which means the order to lock it down came from above Eej, and there isn't much he can do. Can only hope that a sustained complaint from all of us, maybe couple with a revenue dip, is enough to change the mind of whoever made that ridiculous call.

I also suspect higher ups, and Joel and eej are limited by what they can say on the subject matter
1235»