Show Traits in Choose Your Team

I would love to be able to check Traits before putting a team together. There are so many good ones that add an additional dimension to the tactical part of gameplay. My problem is that I can't remember them all and flipping back and forth between screens kind of defeats the purpose. Also: I love this game. Hands down, best Android game I've played.

Comments

• I'm curious how you propose they show the traits? There are 5+ traits on most heroes and many of those traits have a small paragraph for the description. I can't honestly think of an elegant UI that would allow for this to even be possible.
  • tbordotbordo Member
    I was thinking the exact same UI that is used when you long press a boss: a window opens at the top of the screen containing the trait icons, a press on the icon opens up a window with a description of the trait.
  • tbordo wrote: »
    I was thinking the exact same UI that is used when you long press a boss: a window opens at the top of the screen containing the trait icons, a press on the icon opens up a window with a description of the trait.

I suppose that could potentially work. If they did that, they might as well show runes/blessings as well. Maybe one day it will be added!
  • tbordotbordo Member
    That would actually be even better.
  • I'd love to see *SOMETHING* when I long tap on a hero in that selection screen.

In the tower, it could show health and status of energy for each of the abilities. In PVP, it could just show the small summary screen from the Hero Collection.
  • SkywarpSkywarp Member
    Do it this way:

I'd like a drop down on team select that could be used to filter heroes. The guild quest says win with all healers? Filter your heroes by "Healer" and all the healer avatars are at the top in color while everyone else drops beneath them, blacked out (like in TOP).