We’ve got a new event with an age old choice: Which side are you on? Light or Dark?
Depending on which side you choose, four of your heroes will get a special ability:
- If you choose Light: Leonidus, Augustus, Alexandros, and Zen get “Light Guardian”, which gives them a chance to defend an ally from an attack.
- If you choose Dark: Brom, Executum, Ella, and Balog get “Dark Dealings”, which gives them a chance to steal a buff from the enemy they attack.
Don’t worry about making a ‘wrong’ choice though, you’ll have the opportunity to re-choose your side every day!
There’s also a repeatable quest that will allow you to unlock special event dungeons. Both the Light and Dark event dungeons will be available regardless of the side you chose. The event dungeons will close after you beat two of them (either beat each of them once or one of them twice), or after two hours pass, whichever happens first.
In addition, there is a “Team Light” and “Team Dark” quest which is unique to each side. We’ll be tracking the number of times each quest is completed. Depending on which is completed more, we’ll send everyone who participated in the event either 50 Emily tokens or 50 Malice tokens, plus some Light or Dark materials at the end of the event. Each day that you complete the “Team” quest will count towards your side, but ALL participants will get the bundle at the end of the event, even if you never chose the winning side.
We’ve also made the following bug fixes:
(4/5) DARK won! Everyone will be receiving 50 Malice tokens within the next few days!
- Fixed an issue with the game freezing if you lost a dungeon after summoning a friend.
- Koros no longer deals extra damage against an enemy Koros.
- Pignius’ Sucker Punch flyoff now works properly.
- Fixed an issue that prevented Hansuke from getting Leonidus’ Anti-Magic Aura while Vigilance was active.
- Sir William’s “Bring It On” has been changed so the pumped buff and taunt abilities expire at the same time.
- Fixed visual issue with Hagrim’s “Vengeful Dwarf” that could make it look like his health was not being increased properly.
- Damage from 'Fired Up' and reflection shields no longer trigger Shocked.