Light or Dark, Choose Your Side! (Also, Some Bug Fixes!) [DARK WINS!]

Comments

• phil wrote: »
    There are (at least) two hidden/secret quests:

1) if you 3-star the Realm of Dark with an all-light team, you get 10 MK tokens
    2) if you 3-star the Realm of Light with an all-dark team, you get 10 Shade tokens

If you find any more, please share :)

Serious? Nice. Is this repeatable?
  • @shiggity80 It does work, but not repeatable, sadly
  • edited March 29
    phil wrote: »

2) if you 3-star the Realm of Light with an all-dark team, you get 10 Shade tokens

Ssshhhhhh

If you talk about them then they take away 20 MK and Shade tokens for ruining the secret.
    centralcommand
  • Fack3LFack3L Member
    phil wrote: »

Ssshhhhhh

If you talk about them then they take away 20 MK and Shade tokens for ruining the secret.

can i only get them a single time? :(

• Oooohh, speculation time, kiddos! I'm gonna bet that this means a Light synergy team is going to come out soon (hopefully one that doesn't involve MK, but... it probably will if it happens), and maybe some buffs to Dhaegon and Alexandros? Perhaps a Light epic? Oh oh! Maybe some skins for Executum and Malice... ehehehe... excitement!

Hopefully we get Atleast a light epic. If we get another dark epic, I'd be slightly upset but it's understandable since it fits the theme of this event. But if it's another fire epic...AAARGH!
    Current Level: 70
    Proud Member of the Potato Family
    "We should have more tags."
    Favorite Hero: Bauble
  • echonapechonap Member
    edited March 29
    A hidden quest, nice!
    I am pleasantly surprised.
    Shade tokens to boot.

(my haiku of the day)
    The Empire is recruiting.
  • Question about the final reward tokens / mats - it says everyone who participates will get the end reward regardless which side wins. Does that mean as long as we do one of the Light / Dark dailies at any point, we "participated" or do we need to complete one or the other *each* day?
  • I must say, this is my favorite event in a long time and the idea of teams and the competition for choosing the prize is very creative and fun!

1. Finding the Alexandros character is fun and he doesn't seem overpowered. O'Tsume was terrifying and over powered, so you did a great job of balancing this time!
    2. The two dungeons are balanced very well damage-wise! Last event (Fire/Ice) was too difficult and I found my mediocre characters getting wiped out in the first room. You made them a lot more fun this time and I'm really happy with the runes, diamond and token rewards!
    3. The competition idea and the fact that everyone who participated wins regardless is genius! I'd love Team Dark to win the event but I won't be angry to see the Emily tokens. I wish the Ice/Fire event had had a competition like this!
    4. I like the idea that most of the event is me going about my normal activities. I just run the dungeons that I normally would have quick looted and I have the bonus of doing the event dungeons if luck is on my side.
    5. You made friend summons matter for a little while again! I was shocked when I logged on before checking out the event to see that like 5 people had friend summoned me. I like the community coordination of changing out friend heroes to light/dark and I hope we get more event quests in the future like this.
    6. You remembered that Balog exists! I see that he's a buffed hero for the event, I hope he gets a real permanent buff soon so that he's useable. I think he's the one hero that I never remember I have.
    7. The hidden quests were a wonderful surprise! I'm glad that I'm a forum fly and love the community, it feels like a reward for being connected to other players and sharing information.
  • JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
    Question about the final reward tokens / mats - it says everyone who participates will get the end reward regardless which side wins. Does that mean as long as we do one of the Light / Dark dailies at any point, we "participated" or do we need to complete one or the other *each* day?

If you've completed any of the event quests, you've participated. :)
    Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment
    www.bossfightentertainment.com
  • Joel wrote: »
    Question about the final reward tokens / mats - it says everyone who participates will get the end reward regardless which side wins. Does that mean as long as we do one of the Light / Dark dailies at any point, we "participated" or do we need to complete one or the other *each* day?

If you've completed any of the event quests, you've participated. :)

When we get final rewards?
  • Is it me or The Guardian ( Alexandros guy) is REALLY rare? Yesterday this wasn't the case. What is happening?
  • Is it me or The Guardian ( Alexandros guy) is REALLY rare? Yesterday this wasn't the case. What is happening?

Seems to be between a third and a half for me. Not that bad.
  • Arbor Day is coming up! Lets get some Ents walking around. Lily would appreciate the company.
  • Hi.
    I really need some Light Champions for the Black Diamond Quest. It would be awesome if some of you could send me a friend request - you can remove me after the event. Ingame name is GrayMerchant.
    (I hope i am allowed to post this in here, if not i apologize and please delate this post)
  • danacdanac Member
    FatCat69 wrote: »
    Arbor Day is coming up! Lets get some Ents walking around. Lily would appreciate the company.

howcum ants are tiny and ents are huge?

Shouldn't there be a medium size?
    ints?
    onts?
    unts?
  • StyxusStyxus Member
    edited March 30
    Any clues about the most efficient level to defeat the guardian ? (I mean a of of room (more than 3 including Bossfight) but not with all slots already taken by mobs, and for 5 stamina per run)
    I found Elite Garrison and Supply Route to be quite good : 5 rooms, lots of light mobs for those who are not done killing 100, not epic so you can use light/dark friends.
    There must be a better one.
  • BlothBloth Member
    Hope this event get some new quests. Getting monotonous with the same quests.
  • @FatCat69 never heard of Arbor day can you shed some light on it?
    THEy NeVer LoVed ME!!!
    THREy neVeR LOvED PEAShY!!!
    y0uLL Ju5T hAVe TO J01n tHe r3ST Of thEm IF you oPPosE PEASHY!!!!
    EHAAAA~HA~HHA~HA~HAA~HA~HA~ha~hA~ha~Hha~ha~ha~HA~Ha~!!!!!!!!!!
  • Matsuda241 wrote: »
    I'm surprised people are extolling over how great this event is. All it is, is repeated abuse towards a defenseless Alexandros for an easy dungeon to access the less-than-coveted 3-star focus runes.

Quit giving us these filler events. Give us what we REALLY WANT -- another pseudo-holiday event to garner some good ol' monarch evo packs.

At level 68 I pulled a 4* legendary superior power rune with att/att/dmg% . I think that's a really nice prize. Now I just gotta figure out what to do with it.

• sirolk99sirolk99 Member
    edited March 31
    Keep the filler events going! I got some hella nice runes. Now just need enough gold to max them out and equip them... :)
    "The Bastion" - Officer - Level 69
    http://bastion-db.boards.net/
  • danacdanac Member
    @FatCat69 never heard of Arbor day can you shed some light on it?

A holiday in name only celebrating trees.

The orangutan will surely abolish it soon.
  • Didn't he just repeal the environment?
  • Matsuda241 wrote: »
    I'm surprised people are extolling over how great this event is. All it is, is repeated abuse towards a defenseless Alexandros for an easy dungeon to access the less-than-coveted 3-star focus runes.

Quit giving us these filler events. Give us what we REALLY WANT -- another pseudo-holiday event to garner some good ol' monarch evo packs.
    Do you freaking complain about everything. The event is fine.(although the fact light is winning makes no god **** sense, since malice is harder to star, and Emily is pretty **** bad compared to malice IMO)

Guild: Spud Brigade
    Level: 63
    Favorite hero overall:Shade | Favorite Caster: Shade | Favorite Rogue: Torch | Favorite Tank: Sir William | Favorite Warrior: Augustus | Favorite Healer:Nub-Nub | Favorite Dwarf: Dagrund | Favorite Reptile: Viperia | Favorite Undead: Hansuke | Favorite Beast: Grog-Gnog | Favorite Legendary: Pontifex | Favorite Dark Hero:Shade | Favorite Fire hero:Torchy | Favorite Nature hero: Hansuke | Favorite Light hero: Augustus | Favorite Water hero: Grog- Gnog
  • The part I don't understand on this event is what counts for a side winning, just the smash 100 creeps, if so I'm confused by light winning (even though we have only had 1 update), because if it is all the quests then yeah I'm smashing the crap out of malice in the hidden dungeon, because malice tokens. So I might be the problem, I basically kill 100 light dudes, hunt Alex, kill malice twice, repeat steps 2 and 3. Oh and use dark friends.
  • StyxusStyxus Member
    The event is fine.(although the fact light is winning makes no god **** sense, since malice is harder to star, and Emily is pretty **** bad compared to malice IMO)

I guess this is due to the mass of players that have not yet reached the point where all "easy" tokens are collected. They try to finish emily and BD because thay are useful, while more advanced players have done that months ago and only have the rarest token to collect, such as Malice's.
  • phil wrote: »

Ssshhhhhh

Looks like they took it down or there is a limit of 1.
  • Styxus wrote: »
    The event is fine.(although the fact light is winning makes no god **** sense, since malice is harder to star, and Emily is pretty **** bad compared to malice IMO)

I guess this is due to the mass of players that have not yet reached the point where all "easy" tokens are collected. They try to finish emily and BD because thay are useful, while more advanced players have done that months ago and only have the rarest token to collect, such as Malice's.

Well, imo even if you finished Emily, it is better going for extra tokens you can use to get aether pro heroes tokens than getting nub malice tokens.
  • BlothBloth Member
    This event pretty much went nowhere. =\