Light or Dark, Choose Your Side! (Also, Some Bug Fixes!) [DARK WINS!]

Comments

• Sorry I misinterpreted your message as thinking the whole event was just bad. I personally dislike Emily and rarely see her used, but that's just me I guess.
    Guild: Spud Brigade
    Level: 63
    Favorite hero overall:Shade | Favorite Caster: Shade | Favorite Rogue: Torch | Favorite Tank: Sir William | Favorite Warrior: Augustus | Favorite Healer:Nub-Nub | Favorite Dwarf: Dagrund | Favorite Reptile: Viperia | Favorite Undead: Hansuke | Favorite Beast: Grog-Gnog | Favorite Legendary: Pontifex | Favorite Dark Hero:Shade | Favorite Fire hero:Torchy | Favorite Nature hero: Hansuke | Favorite Light hero: Augustus | Favorite Water hero: Grog- Gnog
  • danacdanac Member
    Matsuda241 wrote: »
    [

How do I know it's a filler event? Mate, new PvP revamp is coming next week, and they are probably spending most, if not all, their time working on that.

Just when I was beginning to thoroughly hate the current system.
  • StyxusStyxus Member
    @CorvusTheReaper @Matsuda241 It is true that Emily tokens are more valuable than Malice's, even if it is only to get aether, I never use Malice, never. But I want her 6* anyway, don't you ?
  • i have completed Dark with light team and light with dark team several times now, no extra special quests, and it wasnt even April 1st!
  • Have you tried 3 starring it? ;)
  • TWilliamsTWilliams Member
    edited April 3
    i have completed Dark with light team and light with dark team several times now, no extra special quests, and it wasnt even April 1st!
    You don't get extra quests. You get extra rewards that show up in the event quests. And as previously stated you have to 3* the dungeon with all dark on light and all light on dark. And it's a one time deal.
  • ChamuelChamuel Member
    What a nice event..

You did a great job again..

Nice runes..
    Nice tokens..
    Nice time usage..
    Nice difficult level..
    Hidden quests..
    Friends usage..

Please more like that!! :)
  • BlothBloth Member
    Can we just end this event already ?
  • sirtainlysirtainly Member
    edited April 3
  • @Joel

Any way we can get an update if Light or Dark is in the lead?
  • JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
    shiggity80 wrote: »
    @Joel

Done and done.
    Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment
    www.bossfightentertainment.com
  • Joel wrote: »
    shiggity80 wrote: »
    @Joel

Done and done.

That is awesome! @Joel will you guys be posting the statistics when it's over? I'd love to see how close it was.

Also, yay, go team Dark!
  • nunyanunya Member
    @Alecat97 me too. Last thing I need is Leo dying before his time. :p
    nunya
  • echonapechonap Member
    Matsuda241 wrote: »
    If we compared the usability of Emily and Malice, the ratio would probably be around 100:1. When is the last time you've seen a Malice being used in PvP? Yet every other high-level team uses DR Emily. Emily is the clear winner, especially for low-mid level ways that have not 6-starred her yet.

While it may be true that Emily is more useful than Malice in pvp, Malice is much more rare. You can slowly farm Emily tokens in champion mode. You can only get Malice tokens during events or using the heroic portal.

If you are a pvp fan, maybe Emily tokens would be more valuable to you. However, most new and mid level players cannot compete in pvp yet, and a 6 star Emily won't help much. Plus it's the runes that make Emily good, not the stars. I can't envision a scenario where a mid level player needs stars on their Emily to compete in pvp.

Malice is also a very fun hero. If there was a legendary demon hero, she would be it. She has three awesome attacks, and her passive gives all demons essentially unlimited energy in PVE. Her problem is she is a glass canon with no AE attack. However, that keeps her balanced imho.
    zntCIcd.gif
  • FatCat69FatCat69 Member
    I accidentally picked light last night. Leo jumped in front of Furnace and Emily to block an attacking Shade in two successive raids today, sealing my fate and basically losing the raid. I stopped raiding after that and just waited for the daily reset. Ugh.
    9gJSaHl.gif
  • danacdanac Member
    Joel wrote: »

(4/3) With the end of the event in sight, DARK is in the lead!

It's always darkest before the dawn.

How can the end be in sight if it's dark?

Evil...has..won...
  • The darkness shall reign victorious, as Ralph says: "I am bad & that is good, I will never be good & that's not bad, there is no one that I would rather be, than me."
    &#9760Hail Synchronicity, For we shall march on, "Forward Together", for we are like family!
    yik0077dp16y.png
  • Well since dark is winning I suppose it time for that looong gloating monologue about how dark is the best, nothing will totally happen right?
  • Light Side of the force!!!
  • You should join the dark side before it is too late young hongdonggong!
    >:)
    1304054?gid=
  • So by telling us whose in the lead... it's basically a bandwagon ending? (everyone just chooses the leading side last day)

Kind of pointless? Unless the "participation" prize is the same for everyone... again, pointless.

I do appreciate and will miss the repeatable quests for gems and tokens!

GG
  • MelofSteel wrote: »
    So by telling us whose in the lead... it's basically a bandwagon ending? (everyone just chooses the leading side last day)

Kind of pointless? Unless the "participation" prize is the same for everyone... again, pointless.

I do appreciate and will miss the repeatable quests for gems and tokens!

GG

It's just fun, and it allows the community to buff it's roster with a pretty rare dark hero (I've been playing for 10 days, just hit L25, no where near someone like Malice without an event like this!).
  • sirtainlysirtainly Member
    edited April 4
    Light...Dark...two sides of the same coin.

I wish I could be on the grey team..

(Or plaid, if you've seen spaceballs)
  • How do we get those extra coins and materials? I dont see any message in game with event reward
  • @CorvusTheReaper Rewards are usually mailed a few days after the event :)
  • When do we get the rewards?? It has been a while since the event ended, and I still haven't got anything...
  • >:) I hope dark won >:)
  • @CorvusTheReaper Rewards are usually mailed a few days after the event :)

Oh k, I was confused about that. Thx :smiley:
  • ...its been what, 6 hours?

If we don't hear anything by, say, tomorrow night, I might, and I say might, wonder.