Light or Dark, Choose Your Side! (Also, Some Bug Fixes!) [DARK WINS!]

1235»

Comments

• Matsuda241 wrote: »
    Matsuda241 wrote: »
    I'm surprised people are extolling over how great this event is. All it is, is repeated abuse towards a defenseless Alexandros for an easy dungeon to access the less-than-coveted 3-star focus runes.

Quit giving us these filler events. Give us what we REALLY WANT -- another pseudo-holiday event to garner some good ol' monarch evo packs.
    Do you freaking complain about everything. The event is fine.(although the fact light is winning makes no god **** sense, since malice is harder to star, and Emily is pretty **** bad compared to malice IMO)

If we compared the usability of Emily and Malice, the ratio would probably be around 100:1. When is the last time you've seen a Malice being used in PvP? Yet every other high-level team uses DR Emily. Emily is the clear winner, especially for low-mid level ways that have not 6-starred her yet.

Yeah, the event is fine. Just another event where you grind out a quest multiple times for some good ol' focus and precision runes. Obviously there's always going to be the 1% players who manage to get some sort of usable superior rune, but those are far and few between.

How do I know it's a filler event? Mate, new PvP revamp is coming next week, and they are probably spending most, if not all, their time working on that.

Gotta give the people something to chew on in the mean time.

ey!new pvp revamp? xplain!
  • Anyone received the reward yet? So far a big bag of nada
  • sirolk99sirolk99 Member
    I saw Emily tokens in my dungeon chest, waiting to be claimed today at season end....
    "The Bastion" - Officer - Level 70
    http://bastion-db.boards.net/
  • lightward wrote: »
    I'm surprised people are extolling over how great this event is. All it is, is repeated abuse towards a defenseless Alexandros for an easy dungeon to access the less-than-coveted 3-star focus runes.

Quit giving us these filler events. Give us what we REALLY WANT -- another pseudo-holiday event to garner some good ol' monarch evo packs.
    Do you freaking complain about everything. The event is fine.(although the fact light is winning makes no god **** sense, since malice is harder to star, and Emily is pretty **** bad compared to malice IMO)

If we compared the usability of Emily and Malice, the ratio would probably be around 100:1. When is the last time you've seen a Malice being used in PvP? Yet every other high-level team uses DR Emily. Emily is the clear winner, especially for low-mid level ways that have not 6-starred her yet.

Yeah, the event is fine. Just another event where you grind out a quest multiple times for some good ol' focus and precision runes. Obviously there's always going to be the 1% players who manage to get some sort of usable superior rune, but those are far and few between.

How do I know it's a filler event? Mate, new PvP revamp is coming next week, and they are probably spending most, if not all, their time working on that.

Gotta give the people something to chew on in the mean time.

ey!new pvp revamp? xplain!

They are going to reintroduce the Easy/Med/Hard raids like how it was originally.
  • farfellafarfella Member
    What if we choose two different sides depending on the day? Do we still get a reward? (I didn't but maybe I should have. I choose light every day!)
    Gorgons have a new guild! Gormandizing gorgon! Yaya!!!
  • sirolk99sirolk99 Member
    I did light first time and dark after that. Only got 9 Emily tokens in my chest...
    "The Bastion" - Officer - Level 70
    http://bastion-db.boards.net/
  • Executum got a buff? I see epics in the near future... HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE
    Photo courtesy of Jackhallow666.

Favorite heroes:Overlord Executum, Samurai Takumi, Hansuke Undying, and Augustus.
  • ApocalyptusApocalyptus Member
    edited April 6
    Just a heads up @Joel, I don't know what I was supposed to get in my in-game mailbox, but I did not get any rewards related to the Dark Vs. light event. (& I chose to be on the dark side because of my resentful (lore-friendly) hatred of Masuta Kira.)

Edit: I just checked the thread at the start, I take back the last comment (except the part about my hatred for light heroes in a lore-friendly manner as I have always been there for the Darkness.)
    &#9760Hail Synchronicity, For we shall march on, "Forward Together", for we are like family!
    yik0077dp16y.png
  • danacdanac Member
    I have gotten no Malice tokens.
    The event was supposed to give everyone 50 Malice tokens.
  • danac wrote: »

Patience @danac, if you read the post on the first page, it says that it will be sent within a few days.
    &#9760Hail Synchronicity, For we shall march on, "Forward Together", for we are like family!
    yik0077dp16y.png
  • danacdanac Member
    danac wrote: »

Patience @danac, if you read the post on the first page, it says that it will be sent within a few days.

ppl talking about emily tokens from season confused me. But this is taking a bit longer than usual event rewards. I'm fine waiting.
  • TaronusTaronus Member
    Kudo's to the devs for an event that worked well and got the light vs dark buzz going in the community. I understand that veteran players might have liked it less, but these can't be satisfied except by top notch runes anyway.

Imho, you shouldn't give out those runes anyway, but rather the mats to make them. This allows everyone to participate in the game and also tailor their characters to their own liking.
  • Have you got the tokens and matrials yet? I still don´t have them.
  • Have you got the tokens and matrials yet? I still don´t have them.

Yes,about 2 weeks ago
  • Thank you.
    Well than i have to somehow convince the nice Lady from costumer service that i can get them too.
1235»