Help fixing my Kira please.

Hey Everyone,

I have read the complaints and experience the pain of defeat by Kira, so I cannot find something useful by searching as to what runes/stats I should be getting. I want to know what to move/get the next time there is a free event to unequip. Here is what I have equipped and a pic of the total numbers. Obviously, it's bad but I didn't actually level up them all up until recently and its only for PVP.

Improved Precision x2, Lesser Focus, Lesser Destruction and Lesser Precision.

v4x49onic7ec.png

Comments

• MattCauthronMattCauthron Member
    edited March 28
    Many heroes don't become broken until you dump 5 star superior legendary runes on them (Kira's epic also increases his broken level at level 12).

At your level Kira's power level is significantly lower and his balance level is much more in line with where it should be.
  • FatCat69FatCat69 Member
    edited March 28
    You shouldn't be equipping anything that adds dodge as it will be wasted. MK tops out all on his own. I would crank up the ATK vs Crit Chance, but that's just me.
    9gJSaHl.gif
  • GlumickGlumick Member
    I'm a long way from legendary wealth wise... don't think I'll be competitive in this game anyway. I figured ATK for sure, but if it comes down to choice, ATK or DMG%? I'm terrible at seeing the numbers and how they work.
  • GlumickGlumick Member
    Also, if it was possible to put enough health/def to survive the other person's Kira going first, but that is probably unlikely? I generally don't take that fight.
  • Glumick wrote: »
    Also, if it was possible to put enough health/def to survive the other person's Kira going first, but that is probably unlikely? I generally don't take that fight.

Equal Kiras will never kill each other. Kira can't be crit which greatly reduces the opponents ability to kill him. Stack attack as high as you can while maxing crit. Damage % in it's current form is terrible (Might as well not exist) relative to attack. This may change once they adjust the attack formulas.
  • FatCat69FatCat69 Member
    edited March 29
    Oops. Wrong thread!
    9gJSaHl.gif
  • Hard to tell since we can't see the runes/* level. below 5 stars he's not going to be to effective at level 50 and I would expect he would really need to be 5* and have improved heroic or better 4-5* battle runes with attack/crit/attack (optimal) and why not, a blessing of the seeker.