Are you Team Light or Team Dark?

Are you Team Light or Team Dark, and why? Who do you predict to win?

I chose Team Dark, Malice tokens aren't farmable to my knowledge so I hope she wins!

Are you Team Light or Team Dark? 66 votes

Team Light
21%
HaxusBloodbaneAlbinoSqueegeeStarskreamvirtualfearKaltagMattCauthronWalkinDudedamangerfarfellaTaronusNobodyPiIgorokmain999ga4ooo2xandrew29 14 votes
Team Dark
78%
ShakesTYRANNO992StyxusaLeXiiZechonapJackHallow666seanluckyshiggity80gerfeatrickster1ApocalyptusAlecat97thegeminiguykpung07SilvanusWolfreichShadowCZEbobodaplayaZuggeygradders 52 votes

Comments

• HaxusBloodbaneHaxusBloodbane Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    Team Light
    FOR THE VANGUARD!
    Wants Control over a Legion of Spiders
    In game Level: 70
    Shared hero: Archangel Emily (Lvl 70), Epic level 12
    Lord of the Fries of The Potato Army Random Mook in Tater Squad Nameless Grunt in Tater Tots
    I'm on Twitter regularly

• Team Light
    I would typically pick dark, but all the dark heroes are garbage in pvp and I actually had leo save me on a raid this morning!
  • Team Dark
    My complaint with Leo/light is that I don't WANT Leo jumping in front of someone else, UNLESS someone on my team has already died.
  • Team Light
    FatCat69 wrote: »
    My complaint with Leo/light is that I don't WANT Leo jumping in front of someone else, UNLESS someone on my team has already died.

I agree there are so many attributes in this game that are suppose to be positive but end up being negative. Revenge attacks are far more often a death sentence than helpful.
  • JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    edited March 29
    Team Dark
    Lore and moral wise I'd rather go with Light... but honestly, most of them just feel dull to play, sans a few exceptions like Ekko and Auggie... Evey Dark hero is so interesting and powerful in their own way. Plus it just seems everyone is picking Dark for the Malice tokens, and I can't blame em. I want them too!
    Level: 70
    Favorite hero: Hansuke
    Currently: Waiting for new PvE content and the PvP revamp.
  • Ududu2Ududu2 Member
    Team Dark
    In most cases I'd go light but ever since unlocking Ella and watching her obliterate even the toughest of enemies she has been my favorite hero since basically forever, so I went dark without a second thought
    But this event leaves me with a few lore questions, why would the "evil" heros fight against the darkness? Wouldn't they be much, I guess happier, serving him?
  • Team Dark
    Filthygoon wrote: »
    In most cases I'd go light but ever since unlocking Ella and watching her obliterate even the toughest of enemies she has been my favorite hero since basically forever, so I went dark without a second thought
    But this event leaves me with a few lore questions, why would the "evil" heros fight against the darkness? Wouldn't they be much, I guess happier, serving him?

I think darkness and evil are different things in the lore?
  • Shade, Pontifex & Zen for life
  • Team Dark
    to think that light is winning is "SHOCKING" no? ok fine. . . .
    besides Peashy trying to make others laugh
    Peashy has discovered that since new players join the community every day, when they see that Emily can bring a dead hero back from the dead vs Malice who simply purges 3 buffs and gains 3 buffs from it.
    who does you think the new players will choose NYU??
    THEy NeVer LoVed ME!!!
    THREy neVeR LOvED PEAShY!!!
    y0uLL Ju5T hAVe TO J01n tHe r3ST Of thEm IF you oPPosE PEASHY!!!!
    EHAAAA~HA~HHA~HA~HAA~HA~HA~ha~hA~ha~Hha~ha~ha~HA~Ha~!!!!!!!!!!
  • Team Light
    WHO IS PEASHY?!.
    Awesome Farfella guy up there was created by jackhallow666^!!!
    Also, go gorgons!
  • Team Dark
    @farfella
    DONT ask peashY queSTions that YellowHeart hAS FoRBIDEN peasHY from ansWEarIng!!!
    peashy is afraid of YellowHeart *wimpers*
    THEy NeVer LoVed ME!!!
    THREy neVeR LOvED PEAShY!!!
    y0uLL Ju5T hAVe TO J01n tHe r3ST Of thEm IF you oPPosE PEASHY!!!!
    EHAAAA~HA~HHA~HA~HAA~HA~HA~ha~hA~ha~Hha~ha~ha~HA~Ha~!!!!!!!!!!
  • Team Light
    I'm planning on helping team dark more, but I chose team light the first day because light is my favorite element in DB!
    Current Level: 70
    Proud Member of the Potato Family
    "We should have more tags."
    Favorite Hero: Bauble
  • Team Dark
    Dark team for life (Plus Necromancy & Having an Affinity for Spirits & all things Undead is Dark orientated.)
    Total Zomminionation.
  • Team Light
    Well, I want 50 Emily tokens to get her closer to 6*, so team light all the way.
  • echonapechonap Member
    Team Dark
    I'm team dark for two reasons.
    1. Don't want any more random behavior when playing pvp. Predictable behavior is a plus when you are the attacker. I will never use any of those dark heroes in pvp.
    2. Malice tokens are much more rare than Emily tokens, which can be farmed in campaign mode (Malice is only in the heroic portal). Both are 25 aether to me, but I am just trying to help the newer players who aren't bright enough to realize that Malice tokens are rare and Emily tokens are not.
  • coneyKconeyK Member
    Team Dark
    I don't know why you'd choose emily over malice though? If you want Emily tokens you can grind her in challenge mode, and she isn't an uncommon get in the Heroic Portal. Malice is much harder to come by. In the longrun an extra 50 tokens for her is way more meaningful.

Plus, dark mats for those dark runes.