We are releasing an update today. Depending on which app store you use, it may take up to 24 hours for you to see it. The update will require a download from your app store which includes the following improvements:
- Daily Gems are now available again! We encountered an issue a while back that required an adjustment to how we track them which couldn’t be implemented without a large-scale update, hence their recent absence from the shop.
- Chest will no longer jump around on last day of season when it can’t be collected
- Fixed issues with token and quest completion popups sometimes not appearing.
- Fix issue where you could claim a quest by tapping areas other than the “Claim” button
- Re-added raid ticket timers on PVP opponent selection screen
- Re-added rune power breakdown on PVP scouting screen
- Fixed some tool tip alignment issues on the Guild screen
- Fixed an issue with Epic Boss music not playing properly.
- Various corner-case bugs fixed.
- General performance improvements, particularly with menus and screen transitions. For example:
- Exiting dungeons and the Tower of Pwnage should be faster.
- General response time improvements for scrolling and tapping response time.
- Flyoffs should no longer go off screen.
- Campaign map performance improvements.
- New memory management system which allows increased performance in UI and reduce crashes. We naturally can’t promise that there will be no crashing, and older devices will always be more prone to crashing than new ones, but this should help reduce them in general.
Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment